dont buy anything from a guy named johnny ray vance

Old 02-12-2012, 08:44 AM
turbobusa259
SHOW GUEST

Default dont buy anything from a guy named johnny ray vance

This guy contacted me from elkhart indiana wanting to trade a 05 harley softail heritage for my busa. Drove all the way to kentucky to meet him halfway and the guy didn't show up and was too dang sorry to even answer phone and say he wasn't coming. Wasted 18 hours of driving and $400 because of this prick.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:31 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

That sucks. You know,I went to look at a truck one time and the seller never showed or answered his phone. It was somewhat local so I wasn't out much. I hung around for a bit,then left. Come to find out he didnt meet me because he had spent a couple nights in jail for a DUI :lol: Once he got "freed" up,we met and I bought the truck. Of course,every time I drove thru the Botetourt area that he was from I would get pulled over :shock: I guess he had a pretty good reputation for DUI's! I eventually got to the point where I just wouldn't drive that vehicle if I had to go to that county :lol: Maybe your guy got "detained" as well :roll: LOL. Sorry for your troubles,none the less,I just hadn't thought about that story in a while
Old 02-20-2012, 03:48 PM
vcracing
SHOW GUEST

right you are, thats a peckerhead their, i have delt , or tried too locally with the same jhonny vance and he brought me a wrecked dodge viper pick up w/ a salvage title to trade for a prize nova i have. also claims to be a officer of the law believe it or not, im shure its crap, dont trust him, my 2 cents, k bridges, ihra 3x4k div 5