anybody know nicholas parlapandies from NJ lier and scammer

Old 02-10-2012, 08:59 AM
fluke
SHOW GUEST

Default anybody know nicholas parlapandies from NJ lier and scammer

Traded cars with this guy gave me a list of parts that were supposed to be on car motor 12;5-1 called motor shop said it was 11;3-1 rear end supposed to be 33spline axles and aubern it was 28 and factory posi unit trans. supposed to be tko 600 was 3550 said heads were worked caled place said never heard of him intake same thing said motor was built by dissoma raceing but they said they didnt build motor but he built it there said he would make things right guess what NOT now have to get lawer bummer rec c clip axles and posi unit took 2 months and a lawer plus i have to pay to have them installed this was supposed to allready to be in car if you buy from this guy take it apart guess will have to eat the trans.A MANS WORD IS JUST AS GOOD AS HE IS!!!!!! also got to buy c clip eleminators said he wasn't going to buy them axleies pitted posi unit didnt have pin or screw that holds pin tried to tell me eaton dont send pin or screw biggest lier ever been around in my 55 years of life