Eyes in the skies....

Old 02-08-2012, 06:20 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Eyes in the skies....

...over U.S.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-sky-near-you/

Now if they'd just use 'em to target those many Terrorist Training camps within our borders.......and the drug cartels ON our borders....

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 02-09-2012, 05:37 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Wish they were over my house last week when the POS stole my trailer!!
Old 02-10-2012, 07:34 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Eyes in the skies....

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

...over U.S.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-sky-near-you/

Now if they'd just use 'em to target those many Terrorist Training camps within our borders.......and the drug cartels ON our borders....

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
But . . how can you be sure they're not watching you instead of some drug dealer or might have read some of your posts and mistaken you for a terrorist?

Heheheheheheh . . .

Gotta remind you, there's a law against the Military being used as police, Border Patrol, Homeland Security or spies within our own borders . . "Posse Comitatius" . . go read up on it . .
Old 02-10-2012, 07:54 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

'LAWS' do NOT matter to THIS administration.....

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 02-12-2012, 03:36 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

be kinda fun trying to shoot one down as it flies over my woods.think they will see my still or my......oh nevermind lol
Old 02-12-2012, 11:34 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

I was watching a deal on the news the other night, where the local police are beginning to use "RC Helicopters for their "spying" and it might well ignite a court issue on "Expected Privacy" . .

Now I'm not endorsing this, or for that matter, suggesting it, but looking at what they're flying, a ten ga. and a good goose load would be relly hard on those things . . .

Just sayin . . .
Old 02-12-2012, 11:56 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: This has been an entertaining thread to read! Sadly,I am not witty enough to contribute ops:
Old 02-12-2012, 05:14 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

The RC choppers that are available for 'public' consumption have pretty good payload capabilities ie; cameras, and ??? They have a pretty good range and ceiling, and can be hopped up to increase all that.
The bad guys are using them in all sorts of activities. Ain't technology great ? :roll:
A scatter gun could not touch one at 1k feet.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:10 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
The RC choppers that are available for 'public' consumption have pretty good payload capabilities ie; cameras, and ??? They have a pretty good range and ceiling, and can be hopped up to increase all that.
The bad guys are using them in all sorts of activities. Ain't technology great ? :roll:
A scatter gun could not touch one at 1k feet.
Well, most RC stuff has to be "Line of sight" for the operator, although there's a series out there that are flown by the image on your iPhone or iPad. That's becoming "Ho Hum" technology now . . and in some of them, you can put a second camera that will work back to a second control source (iPad or phone) . .

But, again, the pilot(s) who would use them to spy on people are human, and like the coyote, must, usually, have a second look . .

That's when that ole varmit rifle and a 12 power scope would pay for itself, wouldn't it? And counter-battery on a 3400fps bullet is nigh unto impossible . .

This is all theoretical, of course . . .
Old 02-13-2012, 03:24 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I can DIG IT !

:P :P :P :P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -