OH, WAAAAAaaaaaa,,,........

Old 02-01-2012, 07:26 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default OH, WAAAAAaaaaaa,,,........

..Now Barry is gonna play the 'victim' card...what a poor baby boy. He now sees his position on his 'throne' is in danger......
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...machine/352831

Old 02-01-2012, 08:32 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Coupla things in play here . .

First, Obama's re-election machine is (and has been) playing the game of smear since the Republican Presidential Candidate vetting began . . It was Axelrod and company who smeared Herman Cain with 5 broads who you never heard of before (or since) since the last thing Obama and Company wanted was a race against a real Black man. .

And, second, since Mitt Romney announced that he was "interested" in running for POTUS, Obama's people have been looking forward to defeating him . . And they probably will . . Romney is nothing more than a John McCain with money . . But while his money is taking out Newt, it won't match up with the money Obama has and will use . .

And the DNC is working behind the scenes (as are several Democrat PACs) to assure that the Republicans are going to run Mitt . . They don't want Gingrich anywhere near Obama because in a debate Gingrich would cut Obama into shreds . . because that's what has made Gingrich a contender in the primaries . .

Based upon what we've seen from the left, nobody should care that Gingrich is married to a Blowup doll with a plastic hairdo, and I sure as hell don't . . Plus, you shouldn't care if Newt screwed three different women at the same time, because Obama's been screwing 300,000,000 Americans for three years . .

Jus' sayin' . . .
Old 02-05-2012, 02:05 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Our economy will magically turn back to pre 2008 this summer until after the election then look out, if Obama wins because he has nothing to loose passing every liberal bill he can and trying to take your guns!
Old 02-06-2012, 07:19 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
Our economy will magically turn back to pre 2008 this summer until after the election then look out, if Obama wins because he has nothing to loose passing every liberal bill he can and trying to take your guns!
I don't think ole Barry is gonna be that lucky. While he's playing fast and loose with the truth, and out campaigning on your (and my) tax dollar, his policies are gonna bite him (us too, probably worse) in the ass . . Last night, while talking to a buddy in Corpus Christi, TX, I was told that Gasoline there is $3.29 a gallon and going up about every three days. Now Corpus is the home to 9 Refineries and if gasoline is expensive there, what's it gonna cost anyplace that's 200-500 miles away? Not to mention the cost of Diesel.

Now, the cost of Gas is directly proportional to the security of the gasoline and oil futures traders, and they're not happy with world security right now . . Now you can blame anybody you want to, but I think O'Blamer's handling of the Middle East and Israel is where the buck stops. He's baling out of the Middle East as fast as he can, and want's to throw Israel under the Bus so there won't be a rumble before the next election.

And he is going to try to force the Iranians to close the Strait of Hormuz sometime in June or July so he can be the Hero by opening it back up just before Election time in November.

I look for regular gasoline to be around $5 a gallon mid summer if this dipshit continues his re-election policies . . Just remember that when you go vote . . And you had better . .