Newt Gingrich Ethics Violations, Or Not??

Old 01-25-2012, 05:47 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default Newt Gingrich Ethics Violations, Or Not??

Some of you may know that Newt Gingrich was charged with ethics violations when he served as Speaker Of The House. I didn't now much about this other than he was voted out of the Speaker's position because of that.

Well, I just read this article and afterwards I've got a somewhat different view on that ethics violation as the IRS investigation clearly exonerates Gingrich of those charges. Here is a link to that article so you can read and decide for yourself what went down and why.

IMHO, seems that Newter's Exwife isn't the only one with "sour grapes" and an axe to grind! :-

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...cs-case/336051
Old 01-26-2012, 02:14 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

agree with you ken shes wantin to hang old x hubby. and she has found a way.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:45 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

It still all boils down to Newt being a BIG GOVERNMENT REPUBLICAN PROGRESSIVE......Vote for newt and you get more Obamaisc action. I'll grant that G is a great historian and a smooth talker, but he's just more of the same as we now have, just that everything will already be in place if he get's into our Whitehouse. He'll just need to fine tune it all. IMHO

---------------
Old 01-26-2012, 07:52 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Newt in the news 1-26-12

http://drudgereport.com/

--------
Old 01-31-2012, 06:13 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Newt in the news 1-26-12

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
OK so I'm going to make a prediction right now. RINO Romney will be the Republicrat "nominee" and he will loose to Democrap Oblamo in November. Repubs ran moderates in 96 and again in 08 and what did it get them???

It's gotten to a point where we have a single party system, ie, There's basically no difference between the two that control everything now! It's the DC "good old boyz" club that are only interested in getting elected over and over again, not serving "We The People!" Those bastards will say or do anything they have to do in order to stay there. I think it's time for a 3rd party myself. Tea Party anyone? :wink: And ask Allen West how that's working out for him with the Republicrat "machine"!

Gunz and ammo Bubba! And LOTS of it too!! :wink: Oh, and NEVER let your right hand know what the left hand is going! :wink:
Old 02-01-2012, 08:51 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

The "Tea Party" is/was the attempt to change the Republican Party in this Generation. Problem was, it went from a group of people wanting fundamental change in Government fiscal responsibility to people reaching into the far right of the Republican party and demanding Social issue change that wopposes most of the liberal idealogies . . From that we got about 30 different organizations and minor lobbying groups, which splintered the original initiatives and goals . .

Add to that, the "Republican Establishment" doesn't want to give any real quarter to the Tea Party backers, even though it got 86 new Republican members of the House of Representatives . . It still wants some guy that appeals to "Everybody" starting with the Moderates. The overall belief is that a "Tea party" candidate won't get the independent vote . . You'd think they would have figured out that's not the idea right after McCain's "non-election" . .

And . . The only way you're going to change any of this is to start paying a lot of attention to your local party and make changes from within . . John Boehner isn't worth a dime more than Nancy Pelosi, simply because both have gotten rich and powerful off your tax dollar, and anyone who stays in Congress longer than two terms is no longer YOUR REPRESENTATIVE but a PARASITE getting rich off your tax money and liberty . .

Protect yourselves and your country, get rid of all senior Congresspeople and their staffmembers . . If you have a trustworthy Congress, you won't have to worry about what kind of president you have, or what he can do to you . .