THE WAY I SEE IT !!!!

Old 01-10-2012, 04:17 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Default THE WAY I SEE IT !!!!

Put me in charge of food stamps. I’d get rid of all EBT cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho’s, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I’d do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal legations. Then, we’ll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home” will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a “government” job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires, your $100 sneakers, data-plan cell phones and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good.”

Furthermore, while you are on Gov’t subsistence, you can no longer VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

Before you write that I’ve violated someone’s rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be “demeaning” and ruin their “self esteem,” consider that it wasn’t that long ago that taking someone else’s money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people’s mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system is horribly broken and rewards them for continuing to make bad choices. Our country can no longer sustain this level of "free handouts" any longer
Old 01-10-2012, 06:10 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

:roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-10-2012, 06:40 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

YOU GOT MY VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 06:42 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!! You're gonna put a whole lotta people who don't work, outa work!

Heheheheheheh . . . .