Wall-Mart and Other Facts!

Old 01-06-2012, 09:32 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default Wall-Mart and Other Facts!

Received this via Email today but didn't fact check it so keep that in mind. Some of it is a rerun of some previous Emails I've gotten but still a point to be made every day to keep it fresh in our memory. And BTW, I did send this to both my US Senators and my Representative in Congress!

Wal-Mart, and other facts!

Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart every hour of every day.

This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!

Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.

Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people and is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.

Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.

Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.

During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.

Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.

Wal-Mart has approximately 3,900 stores in the USA of which 2,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.

This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)

90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart has gross sales that total more than the total revenue of all the countries in the world, except six.

You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that maybe we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.

This should be read and understood by all Americans, Democrats,
Republicans, everyone!!

To the President and all 535 voting members of the Legislature, in both parties;

It is now official! You are all corrupt morons:

The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775, you have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.

Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.

Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.

War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.

Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.

Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.

The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.

You have failed in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars. And you want Americans to believe you can be trusted with a government-run health care system?

You think you can run the auto industry? The banking system?

Maybe we ought to kick your egg-head buddy bums out of office and hire Wal-Mart to run the government. Wal-Mart seems to know how to run a business. Why don't you guys just admit it's way beyond your pay grade and quit?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out."
Old 01-06-2012, 04:32 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

HERE HERE, my good chap, here here !

2012 is THE most CRITICAL year in our nations history....EDUCATE YOURSELF and VOTE the bastards out !
Old 01-07-2012, 04:10 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hell yea, im going to wal mart!!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:46 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

If you vote for the incumbent, you're part of the problem . . . .
Old 01-08-2012, 01:41 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

not me buddy, im a felon!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
not me buddy, im a felon!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-14-2012, 02:43 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

yea, i kinda liked that answer too! lol
Old 01-15-2012, 08:51 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ken:

Just lie on the app & they will hire you. You could be a greeter. "Hi, my name is Outlaw; take a shopping cart & get your cheap-azz out of my face".... YA WALMARTIAN.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:44 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hi my names outlaw, did you know cause your buyin all this china crap you put some of my friends out of work!!!now take your fuc--- cart and put some more americans out of work.do your part for obama, howa that scooter?lol
Old 01-16-2012, 05:59 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Y'know, I gotta step in here, because the last two remarks are addressing a falserhood . . Wal Mart is far from the worst seller of Chinese imports . .

Those honors go to Best Buy (92%), Home Depot (78%), and Lowes (71%), then there's a whole bunch of smaller chains (a lot of auto parts stores, believe it or don't) before you find Wal Mart in the list. I think the last stat involving Wal Mart's sale of Chinese Imports was at 41% of their normal inventories.

Wal Mart actually prides itself in the fact that they mark and sell "American" . .

And for a lot of the hobbyist gearheads who buy tools and all that other neat shit from (?) Harbor Freight, whose Inventory is 99.7% Chinese made . . . and a lot of the tools are priced below even the cost of Chinese labor . . This is called Dumping but your Congress and President won't do a damned thing about it!

I don't want to start a war or a pissing match, but there's opinions and then there's facts . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -