BIG TIRE KICKER.......AND HES FULL OF CRAP!!!

Old 12-26-2011, 10:25 AM
roaddy2010
APPRENTICE

Default BIG TIRE KICKER.......AND HES FULL OF CRAP!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THE WHITE 64 BISCAYNE THAT WAS JUST REPOSTED IN ANTIQUE/CLASSICS IN THE CHEVROLET SECTION.......I HAVE A 41 COUPE THAT WAS POSTED ON HERE FOR TRADE AND HE KEPT TELLING ME FOR 3 WEEKS THAT HE WAS INTERESTED IN MY CAR AND THEN TODAY HE GETS DOWN HERE SO WE COULD TRADE AND HE LOOKS AT THE VIN # AND THEN HANDS ME MY TITLE BACK AND SAYS HE IS GONNA PASS ON MY CAR....MY CAR IS A PROJECT CAR AND NEEDS WORK TO BE FINISHED BUT DONT TAKE YOUR CAR OFF HERE UNTIL THE CAR THAT YOU WERE GONNA TRADE FOR IS SIITING IN YOUR DRIVEWAY AND THE DEAL IS SEALED CANT STAND TIRE KICKERS WHE HE SAID HE HATED TIRE KICKERS
Old 12-26-2011, 10:41 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

duh---so WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE VIN###???
NOT MATCH THE TITLE---NOT MATCH THE YEAR----WAY TOO MANY ????? ON THIS ONE :? ops:
Old 12-26-2011, 10:45 AM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Big

I hear what you are saying and know it is a dissipointment to think you have a car sold and it doesn't happen after waiting. Anybody can back out of a deal for any reason at any time if no money has exchanged hands.

But what I do in that case, is just edit the ad to say "sale pending"and keep it online. That way you don't miss any potential buyers while waiting for the guy to make his move. If the buyer requests you to remove the ad, ask for a non refundable deposit. He will either get in gear or take his chances someone else gets a good deal.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:26 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

so what was wrong with the VIN? something made him change his mind :?:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-26-2011, 01:07 PM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

Even in your own post he told you he was INTERESTED in it, not that he was buying it. What a car looks like in photos and what it looks like up close and personal are 2 different things.
Somehow I don't think you're telling the whole story either. Apparently he saw something in the VIN that he didn't like.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

if the guys username is Minko, I sent him a message to come give his side of the story...

Old 12-26-2011, 03:58 PM
roaddy2010
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by harbone66
so what was wrong with the VIN? something made him change his mind :?:
NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH THE VIN IT MATCHES THE TITLE BECAUSE IF IT DIDNT IT WOULDNT HAVE PASSED INSPECTION FROM THE SHERIFF WHEN I GOT IT SO I GUESS HE THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GIVE HIM SOME BOOT WHEN THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NO BOOT INVOLVED OR IT MAY HAVE BEEN BECAUSE IT STILL NEEDS BODY WORK BUT I TOLD HIM IT WAS A PROJECT CAR!!
Old 12-26-2011, 04:01 PM
roaddy2010
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by lively
NOT MATCH THE TITLE---NOT MATCH THE YEAR----WAY TOO MANY ????? ON THIS ONE :? ops:
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A SMART ASS .......THE VIN MATCHES THE CAR FOR YOUR INFO AND IF IT DIDNT IT WOULD NOT HAVE PASSED INSPECTION FROM THE SHERIFF SO.....DUH :!:
Old 12-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by roaddy2010
Originally Posted by lively
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A SMART ASS .......THE VIN MATCHES THE CAR FOR YOUR INFO AND IF IT DIDNT IT WOULD NOT HAVE PASSED INSPECTION FROM THE SHERIFF SO.....DUH :!:
now now, play nice or you wont last long on here.
You said he looked at the VIN and changed his mind so the questions everyone are asking make sense.

Old 12-26-2011, 04:06 PM
roaddy2010
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by harbone66
if the guys username is Minko, I sent him a message to come give his side of the story...
ITS NO BIG DEAL SO JUST FORGET I EVEN POSTED IT IM JUST GONNA KEEP MY CAR AND PAINT IT DO THE BODY WORK ON IT AND THEN IF I WANT TO SALE IT OR TRADE IT THEN I WILL :!:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -