Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ad2388296 sam onorio sold me a car uder false pretenses

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

ad2388296 sam onorio sold me a car uder false pretenses

his brother andrew onorio wrote up the ad as sam onorio told him [ was told in the ad the car had a dedenbar trnny did not runs on pump gas but you have to mix it told the car runs 570 and 580s runs 580 590 told the car was hard to start because it was cold had to put it jn the shop and install a msd distrubutor verbally i was told by sam the car had 800 hp had it dynoed made 625 true i did get a good deal on the car but that gives know one the right to misrepresent a product on rj i will be taking legal action
    shannon714

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

duster

Randall just give it up. You obviously are a sick creature in need of help. :?:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar

Re: ad2388296 sam onorio sold me a car uder false pretenses

Quote Originally Posted by shannoncox714
    his brother andrew onorio wrote up the ad as sam onorio told him [ was told in the ad the car had a dedenbar trnny did not runs on pump gas but you have to mix it told the car runs 570 and 580s runs 580 590 told the car was hard to start because it was cold had to put it jn the shop and install a msd distrubutor verbally i was told by sam the car had 800 hp had it dynoed made 625 true i did get a good deal on the car but that gives know one the right to misrepresent a product on rj i will be taking legal action

Randall just give it up. You obviously are a sick creature in need of help. [QUOTE]

BOY THIS IS GOING TO GET INTERESTING!!!!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    INTRESTING INDEED......LET THE MUD FLY. :roll:
    MIKE

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Shannon have you seen this before :?:

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=15260
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

ad2388296

i have all my proof and paperwork to back everything i say and mr andrew a sick creature is someone who misleeds people on rj and we will see who whens this 1 and is this how you lie to you customers at A 1 MARINE AND DIESEL IN MOREHEAD CITY N.C. you seem to think its ok !
    shannon714

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Shannon what about this :?: I think the police may have gotten involved in this !!
    http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=15859
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

ad 2388296

hope so nopar double 00 cause they sure going to HOW BOUT THAT !! ive done nothing illegal at all the mediator tom told me over a year ago to ignore you i have that in a pm from him i say your nothing but a bloward that knows nothing and is nobody you should work in a beauty shop with a bunch of girls i will not respond to any more of your dum stupid comments your abou :lol: t as smart as tree !
    shannon714

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    Just wondering shannoncox714, have you had a deal here on rj or any other site go well in your eyes :?: Just wondering, seems like you find these "Great Deals" that aren't so great then it's the other persons fault. Just saying. :?
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

ad2388296

i had 2 deals on here in over inover a year and this is the only purchase ive made where you getting your info from just saying
    shannon714

11. Racing Junk