TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME !

http://www.waff.com/story/16383548/s...ar-tennis-shoe

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 12-25-2011, 01:04 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

people are stupid.for one thats one ugly shoe.but i qyess it goes good with too big and baggy pants.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:29 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Dang... I looked at that picture & I would hate to be a white dude in that scenario. LOL!!! Bonquihsa & Shenequia look pretty intimidating... them girls have put down allot of fried chicken in their day. Anyways, glad to see people are respecting each other during Christmas & remembering the reason for the season... those are some IGNORANT, SHALLOW people. MAKES ME SICK. I am really happy to hear they got their "Air Jordan's"...
Old 01-01-2012, 04:50 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

and people call me racist.want to know why.?
Old 01-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Race/color aside; this story & picture is the epitome of greed & how people can be so narrow. Over shoes??? Really???
Old 01-07-2012, 04:06 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

my wife and daughter went shoppin at 4.00 am on that black friday at wal mart. they saw 3 poeple about to get into a fight over a tv. want to know what nationality they were.you cant but race aside on this scooter because its part of it.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:18 PM
bad68backhalf
APPRENTICE

I have to agree with outlaw,i live in the city of Philadelphia,ive seen it all. I wasnt born racist,they made me racist.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:16 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

bingo...! i had a few black friends that i did some work for.when i delivered his car,say on the wrong side of the county,i was threatened while unloading his car by some of his friends. when he finally came outside he changed in to a person i never knew. he was talkin all that jive crap and had his pants hangin off his butt.he never was like that when he came to the shop he acted and dressed like a man.not like some kinda of want to be gangster.when i asked him to give me some room he told me i was in his f,in world now.when i shoved my pistol in his face with the hammer back and told him i was fixin to send him to another world my so called friend didnt have my back.i got him to finish unloading his car and i stood there with my gun in this this guys face until everything was ready for me to leave and leave i did. when this so called friend came back to the shop i sent him on his way.but i wanted to bury him for leaving me in that situation and not having my back. i was the wrong color for where i was but i didnt look at color while i was building his car or bring it to him. not until they all started that crap.then it was just like the so called sterero type they say white folk put them in. i didnt do it they did.so now who was the racist in that situation. not me.i have never and i mean never met a person who didnt see color. not white or black.we are all racsist to a point. i dont care who you are or what you say to the world we all have a visison of what a person should act like in our little brains be they black or white or any other color.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:53 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Being civil and respectful is all I want from ANyone. Anything otherwise and I can get VERY defensive.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:51 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

thats all i ever really wanted. to be respected for who i am.