John Kerry....the biggest SLIMEBALL....

Old 12-12-2011, 08:27 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default John Kerry....the biggest SLIMEBALL....

...in American history.....

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2011/12/1.../?subscriber=1

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Old 12-12-2011, 01:13 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Oh, the one who received a Purple Heart for scraping his finger in a typewriter?
Old 12-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

The guy is a joke... the epitome of a a politician.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:10 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

dont get me started boys i aint ina good mood.lol i hate that sob. i cant believe i just said that. but i do. i get to where i hate them all.we need to kick them all out and start over.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:35 AM
JEFF69Z28
DYNO OPERATOR

WOW a true American idiot,who else but a democrat would do something like that!
Old 12-13-2011, 10:05 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hypothetically, how else is do we rid the infected & diseased administration of the complete DISREGARD & lack of ethics they operate in now? Vote for a RINO??? Good luck. We need a revolution. Until politicians actually live by the standards they CRAM down our throats, until they are honest, how then do we fix a self serving system that promotes corrupt people like Pelosi, Reid, Napalatano, OBAMA, etc...?? His comment is not-so-far-fetched when recent politicians have SOLD THEIR SOULS to make a back-door deals such as "Obama-Care" which is a debacle at best. Man, if we could start completely over, I would be overjoyed. But in our current system, the politicians get to have unlimited terms & retire making more money than when they worked... which is BS. I would love to wipe them all out & start over... or we can watch from the sidelines as they WRECK our country more.

What Outlaw is saying is that we are getting desperate as a nation... the current system is not working.... we are more divided than ever. Make no mistake; Obama is setting up to win again & serve another term. We need to change more than just the president here; we need a complete "change" to have "hope"... we need the whole system changed.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:12 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

when this counntry was founded our " lawmakers" where suppose to come to the capital get toghter pass a few laws that helped our country run on a good footing leaving americans to take care of themselves as it should be in a free nation. and they were only to meet for a couple months and go back to their own homes and jobs. they were never intended to live in washington or work full time as lawmakers. they pass more laws everyday. how the hell can you stay free with these as--holes passing laws against everything we do or have done. mark my words boys, i have said this since the 70s.we will have a armed revolution.and i do believe that alot of lcops and military people will come to the side of FREEDOM.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:14 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I'm thinking it was a REAL Vietnam combat vet who took him down......