Christmas Present

Old 12-08-2011, 09:25 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Christmas Present

If you guys haven't already got my present here is the perfect gift.
http://www.racingjunk.com/Toterhomes...Toterhome.html

This is just about exactly what ( I'd rather have an automatic, but a 5 speed is not bad) I want to haul my truck with. Not very big, but big enough for 3 people for a weekend at the races. I'm not quit ready to buy one yet. I'm real close to being debt free and just not gonna borrow any money for racing junk. (pun intended. lol)

What's on you christmas list this year? Or what are you getting your wife / kids.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

The wife and I are saving cash to go back to Gainesville in the spring for the Gatornationals and then spend a week in a cottage on the ocean by the gulf the rest of the week. No presents this year and we are actually staying home Christmas weekend for the first time in 10 years!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-08-2011, 05:26 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Rab i think the cold weather is getting to you :lol:

Thank god i have a sponsor for the car or hubby,dad, pop pop would be hiding all the money to fix his race car just kidding :lol: . Tell ya its been a tough year for us but the grandkids allways make out. The wife after almost 30 years I'm still working on that one, but its allways something nice, she dose have to put up with me so got to make it up some how. As for my girls i leave that up to the wife.

Robert
Old 12-09-2011, 10:07 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Man that's a good deal on the truck and trailer is also priced right.

JMO

Zip.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:30 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Rabbit you met my Daughter she is getting a some $25.00 and $30.00 gifts..almost anything pleases her at 6 yrs old. The wife is getting into May Kay so I Spotted a decent lap top at Walmart for around $300.00...to help her track and organize her Mary Kay products and customers..

My gift to me is a 6 speed Richmond tranny for the 73 camaro I showed you here while you were at the house :shock:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-09-2011, 11:33 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by wazup
Rab i think the cold weather is getting to you :lol:

Robert
I think you're right. What was I thinking? You guys got my present a long time ago

Harbone, staying at home for Christmas will be a break for ya'll. Hope you two enjoy every minute of it together.

Hey Scooter, Do ya'll have Christmas way over there? lol Whatcha getting your son this year?
Old 12-10-2011, 03:48 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

man i dont even race anymore and id love to have that toter.and you sure as hell cant argue with the price! that would be cool to take to 2 day car shows.and pull one of our cars.but i couldnt even afford to fill one tank much less 2. oh well i can dream cant i.?
Old 12-11-2011, 10:11 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Rabbit you met my Daughter she is getting a some $25.00 and $30.00 gifts..almost anything pleases her at 6 yrs old. The wife is getting into May Kay so I Spotted a decent lap top at Walmart for around $300.00...to help her track and organize her Mary Kay products and customers..

My gift to me is a 6 speed Richmond tranny for the 73 camaro I showed you here while you were at the house :shock:
BJ, you need to be saving your money, because in 2 yrs, you should be buying your daugher a JR dragster, it's almost as much fun as running your own car. A couple yrs ago i was at Holly Springs and i was parked next to a family with a Jr dragister, they had an 8 yr old daughter and a 9 yr old son. They each were allowed to do a time trials run and the one with the best reacation time was allowed to run that nite and the loser had to keep the dragister cleaned, fueled and get it ready for the next round. I don't know if i have seen a closer nit family, it was great watching those kids helping one a another to win. They didn't win but it was the best display of sportminship that i've seen in a lot of yrs.

Zip.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:14 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

id would have loved to seen that zip. it makes this old heart feel good to see that going on.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:34 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

What a great relationship they have !
And great parents to teach their kids respect, compromise, uninhibited support, losing and winning as a TEAM, cause and effect of one's actions, and all the characteristics that make a great human being.
Guaranteed those kids will pass it on down the road to all that come in contact with them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -