2 good guys to deal with!!!

Old 12-04-2011, 04:06 PM
chassishelper
APPRENTICE

Default 2 good guys to deal with!!!

Good News! Add 2 more to the list of good guys! I was negotiating with jp385v out of Ohio about a full size practice tree. Communication was very good. He was trying to work out shipping for me and I found a full size tree close enough to drive to do a face to face purchase. I called jp385v and asked if he would mind if we stopped our deal. I would have bought his as I had made a verbal agreement to do so, if he was unhappy with letting me out of our deal. Well... he understood completely and had no problem letting me out of our agreement. GREAT GUY! Very understanding! THANK YOU Jeff! As for the tree I bought it was ad# 2387018. Neal out of Boone NC. Nice guy! communication was great! We met and made the deal as dicussed with no problems! I would deal with either of these 2 guys again, with no second thoughts!

Thanks again to both of you and Merry Christmas!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:50 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

NOW THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF HOW EVERYONE SHOULD CONDUCT BUSINESS.... TOO BAD THERE ARE SO MANY IDIOTS OUT THERE WHO WANT TO JERK YOU AROUND AND PLAY GAMES.... NICE JOB TO THE BOTH OF YOU..