TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default No words for THIS one.....

http://nation.foxnews.com/homelessne...ll-my-children

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 12-01-2011, 07:54 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I would say she needs to ask all these politicans who are trying to eliminate planned parenthood, and who want to eliminate abortations. We have children going hungry in the US, and we have women having children for the benifit of getting welfare. We see ads every day from the religous do gooders begging for money to feed people in 3rd world countries while we have hungry children in the US. I say we should feed our own before we allow 1 dollar to go to other countries.

Some may be offended by this post and i'm sorry for that, but we need to start standing up for our own.

JMO

Zip.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:09 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Some good points there zip.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:52 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I also have a big problem with AARP, one of the biggest lobby groups in the US,while making millions (check their ads ) on selling insurance and health plans on a TAX EXEMPT company. I'm totally in agreement with seperation of religion and the state, i think that every religous group that pushes their agendia in politics, should be taxed, And any religous group buying politations and shouving it down our throats should be TAXED.
No i'm not an athiest.

JMO

Zip.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:27 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2 Zip.....
Old 12-03-2011, 01:51 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

im about as mad as you can get right now.why in the hell should someone else be held accountable. she had them damn kids. she spread her legs and had babies. rubbers are about 75 cents.a kid is about 100,000 over a 18 yr period.which is cheaper.i will be called a racist but i dont care. when we had our first baby i had gotten laid off from the parts store id worked at. i had to go to the hospital BEFORE my wife had the baby and set up payments to be made after the birth.of coarse my wife couldnt do anything right she has to have the baby cus oh hell i cant spell. they cut it out!. double payments now. anyway while she is in the hospital room with a 15 yr old black girl the girls mother is holding the baby and tells her other daughhter about 12 yrs old you gotta hurry up and have a baby now sweety.! i hit the ceiling. im busting my ass to make payments on this new baby i got and this girl has one on my dollar!!!!!! hell.and blacks are 10 times more likely to have a kid out of wedlock than white kids and we gotta pay for it. no fu----- more.i aint paying for shit>!!!! i didnt even get my own kid payed off until she was 7 yrs old!!
Old 12-03-2011, 08:07 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

This video is 10 minutes long, she's bucking the system while her kids are ALL in foster care.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:52 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

The sad part about this is that these people are slaves and don't even realize it! We can blame the politicians in Washington for making them that way but that doesn't help fix the problem. Washington did the exact same thing to the American Indians and look how horked up they are today!

When you have nothing but what someone gives you, then you have no self respect and no respect for others either.

Sad really because blacks fought so hard to gain their freedom only to fall prey to the slave master that is the Imperial Federal Government. What slavery couldn't do in the early days, ie, break the spirit of blacks, politicians have done in only 50 or so years through welfare!
Old 12-04-2011, 04:20 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

thats all b s .she has NOBODY to blame but heself and the guys she gave it up to.period.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:39 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

First off i don,t think it,s a black or white issue, there are plenty of whites in the same boat, on a percapita basis, there may be a argument a long race lines, however the real victims, in either case are the kids, they suffer because of a bad decision made by one or both parents. and that suck,s.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -