New Items

Old 12-01-2011, 06:46 AM
SaldanaRacing
APPRENTICE

Default New Items

The 19 gallon tank is increasingly becoming more popular in the Midget series. We responded by creating the only 19 gallon tank on the market with molded inserts for easy mounting.

SBI Bladders has just announced that their bladders now come with a 3 year warranty. If you recently purchased a SBI Bladder, you are now covered by the 3 year warranty as well.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:45 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Please post you adds in the classifide section.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:09 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

classifieds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: ops: :roll: ops:
Old 12-01-2011, 03:01 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

We don't mind your race team updates, but when you start listing products for sale, Please Take it the classifieds ....ESPECIALLY since you don't contribute in any way to this forum
Old 12-02-2011, 11:22 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

An interesting PM I rcvd from badfordfreak

just my thoughts,1. why would anyone have to contribute to post on this site?
Contribute, as in participating in discussions, helping others solve car related problems, giving constructive criticism.

#2. What do you contribute?
See above and; http://forums.racingjunk.com/search....=DrivingMissDD

3. yes, maybe his ad does belong somewhere else, but as i remember you did in fact place your car on this spot asking if anybody wanted to buy it, correct me if i am wrong?
All of the regular 'CONTRIBUTORS' do that once in a long while, however, we do NOT list 'items for sale' on a regular basis. We will also post a link to our items for sale within the RJ site CLASSIFIEDS.

And did you really tow your car 100s of miles to a race without a motor in it?
ABSOLUTELY ! I flat ran out of time to get the engine together and in to actually participate in the race. As I wanted to get it teched anyway so I could make any needed changes I drug it on down. Had a great time making new friends and learning first hand about this new(to me) type of racing. By the way, it passed with flying colors.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

^^^what the hell was that all about?!?!?!?!?^^^ :roll:

glad he didnt send me a message, would have been nowhere near as polite in my response...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-02-2011, 02:32 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

DD your a trip. I hope you have fun with your car, motor or no motor. I hope your rebuild is going good.

I feel the same as everybody else classifieds in the classified, some guys post in bunch of different threads over and over.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:27 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I don't necessarily think this is a classified for the company but an announcement of new products.

PJ... what about a section for sponsoring companies or those with business accounts to showcase new products?
Old 12-04-2011, 08:16 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Good idea, Shawn, but ONLY for paying customers on RJ, otherwise we'd be inundated with all sorts of garbage.
In this particular case, the business is only directing traffic to their off RJ website. There is ZERO contact info in their forum profile and I'm not able to find them in the main RJ search.