YEP, just like the Tea Party all right......

Old 11-30-2011, 05:38 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default YEP, just like the Tea Party all right......

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...tent-city.html
Old 12-01-2011, 05:50 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

yeah they really care about their country.hell they care enough about their own city to pick up their own garbage. ive always wondered where the hell do all these people poop and piss.ive been to 3 day outdoor concerts and ive seen people poopin and pissin everwhere.kinda discusting
Old 12-03-2011, 06:00 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

All the Tea Party events I've been to locally have left the area in better shape than it was before we started.

Even the big hoop la that Beck had in DC a year or so ago did the same thing, ie, there wasn't a piece of trash left anywhere.

I guess that's the difference between responsible adults that work for a living and spoiled brats that live off daddy. They'll have a rude awakening one day when daddy and his money are gone.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:25 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

if one of my kids was invovled with the occupy peole and i was rich, id spend all my money before i die.lol
Old 12-06-2011, 03:26 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Amen. The occupy people do not understand that we need capitalism to make this economy work... I don't know why they don't get that???? they have turned "capitalism" into a bad word??? WE NEED IT TO SURVIVE in the buisness world!!!! Went to a tea party here in Oregon.. it was good & nice to see the small town America mentality & support & respect for our country.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:27 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

yea scooter i havent fiqured that one out yet either.but i dont think one of them would share, if they made a millon dollars id love to see if one, just one would be willing to give it up to the needy. i dont think so. and if one got a billon dollar bonus do you think they would be comlaining. i dont think so.!!id grab my bonus and run for the hills.and buy them hills to keep all the share with me buttheads away.lol
Old 12-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, it is sad they do not grasp what it takes to maintain an economy, pay for military, keep things running, etc... hell, our current admin does not know how to balance our economy either... I hope the OWC folks freeze their arses off. Maybe the will know what it is like to pay a heat bill. I hope the run out food; so they have to work to buy it. I hope they have to pay for the "Bucks" or Honey-Buckets they CRAP in... & maybe the local garbage service can charge them for the disposal of all their garbage too. Maybe they could rent the space they occupy too... so they know what a mortgage or rent is like... then they might understand WHO THE "99%" of US REALLY ARE.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:39 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...l-data-online/

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 12-30-2011, 08:13 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.wbtv.com/story/16416265/p...-american-flag

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 01-01-2012, 04:44 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

they have the right to burn the flag.but i have the right to bear arms. get my point.and them butts make pretty good targets.a good salting of the cheeks my change the minds of them idiots.if not i sure would make me feel good! i have friends who died for that flag and NOBODY is gonna burn it on my watch.if i were there id be in jail right now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -