FLAKE-Tire kicker-WORD is NO GOOD- user= jjam

Old 11-22-2011, 05:31 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Default FLAKE-Tire kicker-WORD is NO GOOD- user= jjam

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/8331

this guy makes a trade deal with me, after i finally get in touch with him tonight , he says he has a guy coming with cash tomorrow, if he dont show up.. he will let me know tomorrow.. he made a deal with me to trade. He messaged me first with the offer.. I say yes, He p.m's me his address so i can map the drive out, i have been talking to a driver and setting up this weekend to go take him my car..and do the trade.. after 4 days of wasting my time telling me " WE HAVE A DEAL" he tells me this crap tonight.. this is not the way i do business, if you make a deal, then you stick to the deal.. a guy comes along with a better deal.. then he tells me tough crap, after ive been setting this up for the last 4 days.. he tells me it has to be on the wknd.. AM I WRONG , OR WHEN A MAN SAYS HE WANTS TO TRADE, AND WE BOTH AGREE TO TRADE.. THEN THATS WHAT YOU DO, YOU DONT B.S. AND TIRE KICK AND JERK SOMEONE AROUND TILL A BETTER DEAL COMES ALONG.. PEOPLE JUST P**S ME OFF.... KEEP YOUR WORD!!!! ALL IM SAYIN... ANYONE ELSE KNOW HIM , PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT...
HERE IS A LINK TO HIS ADD:

http://www.racingjunk.com/Chevy-II/2...ro-Street.html
Old 11-22-2011, 05:39 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

HERE IS SOME OF THE MESSAGE AND REPLY BETWEEN US, ITS ALL I COULD TRACK DOWN AT THIS TIME.. CONVERSATION:

sent me back your pysical address. so i can get the mileage and location.. then ill call him.. thanks

On [2011-11-21 18:08:47] jjam wrote:
> can you find out what he would charge to come all the way? and the weekend would be better for everyone with the holiday...
>
> On [2011-11-21 00:39:23] CarNut70 wrote:
> > ive had a few offers and still looking, if you want to trade for the nova, let me know, I may be able to get my brother to meet you halfway this week , or wknd. whatever works, I can get him to maybe come to you, if you can pay the expenses he will incur.. i just built a garage last wed, and cant afford it right now.. that would be the fair thing to do if he travels anyways.. would have to be a 100% done deal if he traveld, with no problems.. just a simple trade with neither party backing out if we make a deal.. let me know soon as you get this.. thanks,
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On [2011-11-17 22:04:31] jjam wrote:
> > > I'll give you a call 2morrow, 330am gets on me quick
> > >
Old 11-23-2011, 01:17 PM
jjam
CRAFTSMAN

If you look back or remember anything I said... I NEVER said "WE HAVE A DEAL" I've been in the military 22 yrs and I'm a man of my word... In all of my emails and phone calls I never agreed on a deal... So I don't know why your all bent out... Yes I did ask what the cost of your brother making the trip all the way... That is not saying lets make a trade, don't you ask someone the price??... You have been trying to get this car ever since I first listed it... anyone can check my record... I've been on here sence 2003 and himself 2011...
Old 11-23-2011, 01:43 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
HERE IS SOME OF THE MESSAGE AND REPLY BETWEEN US, ITS ALL I COULD TRACK DOWN AT THIS TIME.. CONVERSATION:

sent me back your pysical address. so i can get the mileage and location.. then ill call him.. thanks

On [2011-11-21 18:08:47] jjam wrote:
> can you find out what he would charge to come all the way? and the weekend would be better for everyone with the holiday...
>
> On [2011-11-21 00:39:23] CarNut70 wrote:
> > ive had a few offers and still looking, if you want to trade for the nova, let me know, I may be able to get my brother to meet you halfway this week , or wknd. whatever works, I can get him to maybe come to you, if you can pay the expenses he will incur.. i just built a garage last wed, and cant afford it right now.. that would be the fair thing to do if he travels anyways.. would have to be a 100% done deal if he traveld, with no problems.. just a simple trade with neither party backing out if we make a deal.. let me know soon as you get this.. thanks,
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On [2011-11-17 22:04:31] jjam wrote:
> > > I'll give you a call 2morrow, 330am gets on me quick

who is CARNUT70 ????

AND JJAM--WE JUST HAD A MAN ON HERE DOING THE DOUBLE TALK LAST WEEK ---YOU SOUND ALOT LIKE HIM----[I NEVER said " WE HAVE A DEAL"]

BUT-YOUR SURE IMPLIED IT IN YOUR WORDING ON THE WEEKEND TIMING FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAYS !! ops:

SORRY GUY -JUST MY TAKE ON THIS CRAPPY DOUBLE TALK STUFF :roll:
> > >
Old 11-23-2011, 01:44 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by jjam
If you look back or remember anything I said... I NEVER said "WE HAVE A DEAL" I've been in the military 22 yrs and I'm a man of my word... In all of my emails and phone calls I never agreed on a deal... So I don't know why your all bent out... Yes I did ask what the cost of your brother making the trip all the way... That is not saying lets make a trade, don't you ask someone the price??... You have been trying to get this car ever since I first listed it... anyone can check my record... I've been on here sence 2003 and himself 2011...
JUST WANTED TO STAMP THIS :?
Old 11-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Tough topic people.

I am not here to take sides on this one. No deposit was made, no written agreement with price, delivery, or deal was closed. This is one mans word against another. But a "scam"... I think that is strong word for verbal agreement that never actually closed.

Lets say you are negotiating a trade/deal... and in the span of a few days, a better offer is introduced by someone else? Should a seller (or buyer) be able to accept that offer if no trade is actually made? no deposit is made? No contract is documented? I say yes. That is freedom.

The issue here is one mans time & effort was allegedly wasted prior to a deal that fell apart. Does that make the other person a scammer?

On the other hand, a mans word should be worth something too... if he commits to something, he should do it. But in this case, no documentation is provided & signed by both parties. I would be upset if I had my heart set on a deal & it fell apart due to another motive, but that risk is always there.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:11 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

yep--agreed --not really a scammer just :shock: :? :shock: :?
Old 11-23-2011, 02:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
yep--agreed --not really a scammer just :shock: :? :shock: :?
I know that PS1000 is not calling him a "scammer" necessarily; but I just felt like if a guys name winds up in the "scammer forum" it is a harsh place to be when you never had an actual transaction/deal. Again, not trying to take sides, sorry it did not work out. This is an emotional buisness when entering into trades with our primary passion... cars.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I am not taking sides either but I see nothing in those messages that a agreement on a deal was made?????

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-23-2011, 05:19 PM
frm
SHOW GUEST

Default jerry james

i know jjam personally and he has all ways been straight up front with everybody
Not a scammer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -