DOUBLE BEWARE OF JOSH WACHTER of MENTONE CALIF!

Old 11-02-2011, 01:44 PM
ej
SHOW GUEST

Default DOUBLE BEWARE OF JOSH WACHTER of MENTONE CALIF!

hey guys, just a follow up on watch out for this josh wachter, beware of sending money orders for parts period... i sent this guy a postal money order for a carb and he didnt respond with the carb or the money back or an email at all. i went to RJ, post office, calif police, calif sheriff, nebraska police and they all said the same thing, not much you can do. if this is truly the case then it makes sending money orders to ppl at random very risky. seems like seems like all the offices are more concerned with protecting the criminals rights and not going after them then helping the guy that got screwed out of his money.. looks like a great way for someone with no concious to make money now days....... ej
Old 11-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

do you have an ad number or his RJ name?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-02-2011, 06:34 PM
ej
SHOW GUEST

well his name is supposed to be josh wachter 2284 mentone blvd, mentone calif. the ad number was 2308950 and his RJ id was racesb #440274. i sent the money to this address anyway so someone there got it. like i said, none of the offices will even check it out or try so i guess it is very easy to do this and get away with it. i would think that RJ would at least check it out or freeze up his acct to prevent any other members from getting this done to them but they say they need proof of legal action and cops wont do anything.... sad ordeal
Old 11-03-2011, 07:10 AM
CamaroKevin68
APPRENTICE

RJ is protected there users, thats how they make money, let people join for free, no questions asked or identity confirmations, then they charge advertisers on there site..."we have X users, that visit our site X times,...etc etc. RJ can not be the only one to blame. I got scammed to for alot more than u did, and I know it hurts, but all we can do is be proactive to help the HONEST and Good people.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I sent him a message, lets see if he replies...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...