Something I see..

Old 10-28-2011, 05:26 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Something I see..

I do not get into the scammer forum often but what I seen going on over there is NOT right ... It has to do with one of the forums own selling a guy a product that was not correct, maybe he wasnt to blame directly but IMO he is the one to blame if your the guy who purchased them. The topic is locked, why to defend one of RJ's own When really its no different then any parts seller topic and it should be left open IMO.

Let me ask this ... what happens if the guy doesnt come on the scammer forum ? He'd been getting a run around for months, maybe its not the seller fault ... but in the end the SELLER should of made it right LONG ago. It took the forum to makes things right, thats why its here in the first place.

My 2 cents ... if you guys are going to get on some people and moderate this forum, you cant pick and choice who to defend .. the truth always does that.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

David what you say is true!

What if Mr Meyer had not come on here, how much longer would he have waited to get the issue resolved?

I have never bought anything from Ron but have read nothing but good things about him. But here was a customer that fell through the cracks, posted up on here about his problem after feeling he was getting the run around and (hopefully) got his issue resolved.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-28-2011, 07:11 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

You guy's are right and this should have been resolved long ago and I'm
not trying to pass the blame off when Mr.Meyers called me about this i called Williams and was told that he would take care of it. and told me to give Mr.Meyers his number so i did .

Then later i get a call from Mr.Meyers that he never got his taller covers so i called Williams back and we had a long talk about it and was told again he would take care of it witch he didn't as we all can see.

So for the last few week's i have been trying to get it handled and Williams kept running me around telling me a different story every time when i could get a hold of him.

Why would i try to scam some one for a set of valve covers as long as i have been on racing junk .

I know people get's scammed all the time and some times for less but for me to loose everything for this is crazy .

I am looking for a new shop to make my valve covers for me i don't need this kind of thing happening anymore nor does my customers .
Old 10-28-2011, 08:10 AM
HR51gto
APPRENTICE

Like i have said before from the very beginning all i was looking for was a exchange i waited almost 10 months before i posted anything and i do believe i would still be waiting if i did nt post anything. I also said that i dont like using theses forums to air things out. I do believe i would still be waiting if i wound'nt have posted this.
I just hope its finely going to be over and we can get on with it i will keep everybody up to date when i get them.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:53 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

1Z1W733V0343632723

The tracking # pulls up on UPS site, but it's not updated. It shipped on the 25th. By now it should show where the package is.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:07 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I just checked also i am going to call Williams again i tried to get him this morning but no answer i want to follow it also but that is the tracking number he gave me and it has the right city but it should have been updated by now.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:21 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

It is too bad this issue went that far...

Most RJ forum guys here know Ron is reputable... no way he is a scammer... I don't believe that.

At the same time, the customer waited too long & it was to hard to resolve in a reasonable time frame.

No one here should be burned at the stake... all human mistakes. Glad it got fixed.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:34 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Rabbit, that usually means someone has entered the shipping info and printed the label but the box has not been picked up and scanned by UPS.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-28-2011, 12:04 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Something I see..

Originally Posted by hammertime
I do not get into the scammer forum often but what I seen going on over there is NOT right ... It has to do with one of the forums own selling a guy a product that was not correct, maybe he wasnt to blame directly but IMO he is the one to blame if your the guy who purchased them. The topic is locked, why to defend one of RJ's own When really its no different then any parts seller topic and it should be left open IMO.

Let me ask this ... what happens if the guy doesnt come on the scammer forum ? He'd been getting a run around for months, maybe its not the seller fault ... but in the end the SELLER should of made it right LONG ago. It took the forum to makes things right, thats why its here in the first place.

My 2 cents ... if you guys are going to get on some people and moderate this forum, you cant pick and choice who to defend .. the truth always does that.
i hear ya hammer....... its not rons fault... but its still ron problem to fix! it should have been done months ago and if he didnt come here i would think that he would still be getting the run around phone tag crap
Old 10-28-2011, 03:07 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Something I see..

Originally Posted by fast75vega
Originally Posted by hammertime

i hear ya hammer....... its not rons fault... but its still ron problem to fix! it should have been done months ago and if he didnt come here i would think that he would still be getting the run around phone tag crap
I agree, it took bringing it out onto the forum to get it on the road to being resolved...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -