Old 10-11-2011, 07:11 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Hank Williams...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iRReHtq_dk

Old 10-11-2011, 08:32 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i dont see what all the stink is about.i think people should boycott espn.he said what he thought.so what.whats that got to do with sports.nothing. they use rock songs in commercials. and the writers of some of those songs were big time drug users and its was well known.hell look at memphis. elvis was druggie big time but still people loved him. some people just dont care what the stars do or say. we just like the music.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:47 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
i dont see what all the stink is about.i think people should boycott espn.he said what he thought.so what.whats that got to do with sports.nothing. they use rock songs in commercials. and the writers of some of those songs were big time drug users and its was well known.hell look at memphis. elvis was druggie big time but still people loved him. some people just dont care what the stars do or say. we just like the music.
I agree.

Look at Michael Jackson. Well I guess you can't actually look at him anymore. Things kinda caught up to him.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:54 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
yep... i agree...! i would sue them just becaue and donate it to a charity... not like hank needs more money....lol
Old 10-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I watched that video w/ Hank & was proud he said what was on his mind. A later written apology that said he respected the presidency office seemed unnecessary... because he clearly does not respect the current administration & commented about the shape our country is in... which we all know is not real great... liberal, conservative, independent, whatever.... at least we can all agree that on that right? Hank called him out in true colors... he said what many folks would like to say about a fraudulent man who sells lip service.... who happens to be the president.

When Obama struts down the "Red Carpet" to his podium wearing an Armani suit w/ Gold chairs in the back view, telling us all to call our congressmen, I feel like Hank too.

What we need is a president who speaks at a podium with his SLEEVES ROLLED UP ready to do some damn work....

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT OBAMA'S LATEST FAMILY VACATIONS & "$38,000.00/per plate" dinners he is hosting too. GO HANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2011, 05:44 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
I watched that video w/ Hank & was proud he said what was on his mind. A later written apology that said he respected the presidency office seemed unnecessary... because he clearly does not respect the current administration & commented about the shape our country is in... which we all know is not real great... liberal, conservative, independent, whatever.... at least we can all agree that on that right? Hank called him out in true colors... he said what many folks would like to say about a fraudulent man who sells lip service.... who happens to be the president.

When Obama struts down the "Red Carpet" to his podium wearing an Armani suit w/ Gold chairs in the back view, telling us all to call our congressmen, I feel like Hank too.

What we need is a president who speaks at a podium with his SLEEVES ROLLED UP ready to do some damn work....

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT OBAMA'S LATEST FAMILY VACATIONS & "$38,000.00/per plate" dinners he is hosting too. GO HANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well said buddy......
Old 10-12-2011, 02:03 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i wasnt going to get into all that but your dead on scooter.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:24 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ol hank likes to fight. i just heard a song he just put out called keep the change. i dont know how to gwt it on here but you guys have got to find it and give it a listen, and i dont even like country music. but this is great . fox might have bit off more than they can chew.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:28 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

its a great song

http://youtu.be/2iRReHtq_dk
Old 10-12-2011, 02:12 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Interview with Glenn Beck;

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/10/12/...k-williams-jr/