need help. serious answers please.

Old 09-30-2011, 04:47 PM
krayjackson
SHOW GUEST

Default need help. serious answers please.

i bought a race ready 65 FORD FALCON from the back to the front all it need is an engine well, i am a chevy motor guy and i am in the process in building a 350. question what is the cheapest way to stuff the motor into the falcon? any help will be great.

I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON THIS BUT ITS WHAT I WANA DO SIMPLE QUESTION SIMPLE ANSWER. I DONT WANA PUT FORD MOTOR IN OR NUN OF DAT JUST STRAIGHT ANSWER
Old 09-30-2011, 05:25 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Mounting the engine should be easy with a motor plate front and rear. The hard part is usually the headers. You may have to have a pair built or use some block huggers.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:22 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

I KNOW ITS A LONG SHOT. BUT I HAVE FOUND THAT HEADERS FROM A 79 TO 82 CORVETTE, WILL FIT ANYTHING. ( SOME OF THE TIME ), I THINK THEY ARE LIKE 99.99 FROM JEG'S.. BUT IT MAYBE A WASTE OF 99.99 IF THEY DONT WORK,
Old 10-01-2011, 07:23 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

I KNOW ITS A LONG SHOT. BUT I HAVE FOUND THAT HEADERS FROM A 79 TO 82 CORVETTE, WILL FIT ANYTHING. ( SOME OF THE TIME ), I THINK THEY ARE LIKE 99.99 FROM JEG'S.. BUT IT MAYBE A WASTE OF 99.99 IF THEY DONT WORK,