Ron Owens racing

Old 09-30-2011, 06:11 AM
HR51gto
APPRENTICE

Default Ron Owens racing

Buyer BEWARE once you buy something from this man you own it right or wrong. Ordered a set of valve cover and they will not work to short (nothing on his site telling how tall they are) all i have been asking is to exchange them for taller ones and for 8 months all i get is a run around I HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN on why i have'nt received them yet now. Now i have parts that are no use to me thanks Ron
BUY BEWARE
Old 09-30-2011, 08:12 AM
gearhead1011
EXPERT BUILDER

I find that hard to believe. Ron is a good guy although it seems he's been MIA lately. I'm sure there is a good explanation for this.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:46 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gearhead1011
I find that hard to believe. Ron is a good guy although it seems he's been MIA lately. I'm sure there is a good explanation for this.
I agree, Ron is a good guy. Last year I ordered a Jesel belt, ordered the wrong one my fault. He sent me the correct one and let me sent the other back after I got the right one. No questions asked.

Have you talked to Ron personally about this? I just find it hard to believe he won't work with you.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:04 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I totally disagree with you :!: I have been ordering part's from Ron for year's now :!: And i have never had a problem with him :!: He is a dang good guy to deal with :!: :!:

Mark
Old 09-30-2011, 12:26 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Never ever heard a single bad thing about Ron on here! Theres got to be more to the story... :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-01-2011, 05:56 AM
HR51gto
APPRENTICE

Like i said i just want to exchange them and i am still waiting and i am sure he will tell you the same thing i still dont have anything He seems like a good guy on the phone but i dont see how it can take this long just to exchange them.
As i look at it im still out!
Old 10-01-2011, 03:17 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

He had a problem in the past with one of his suppliers. Is that what is going on here? If so it's kinda out of his control and he is at the mercy of the supplier.

Ron, if you're out there you need to come on here and clear this up.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:03 PM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

He has a part no. for tall bbc valve covers, just looked at them a few weeks ago, also called and talked to him about them, was tolded it would take approx, ten day to get them, as they were fabed as orded, don't know what you are running, but there is a part no. for tall bbc valve covers on his site unless it has changed in the last few weeks.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:17 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by HR51gto
Like i said i just want to exchange them and i am still waiting and i am sure he will tell you the same thing i still dont have anything He seems like a good guy on the phone but i dont see how it can take this long just to exchange them.
As i look at it im still out!
I have been there as well...

Let the flaming begin!
Old 10-03-2011, 06:42 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Ron Owens racing

Originally Posted by HR51gto
Buyer BEWARE once you buy something from this man you own it right or wrong. Ordered a set of valve cover and they will not work to short (nothing on his site telling how tall they are) all i have been asking is to exchange them for taller ones and for 8 months all i get is a run around I HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN on why i have'nt received them yet now. Now i have parts that are no use to me thanks Ron
BUY BEWARE
Mr Meyer i thought this was taken care since the last time i talked to you and Mr. Williams and had not heard back from you.
I talked to Mr. Williams about this again and he told me that he has not sent you another set of covers out.
We had a long talk about this he also told me he had sent another but they are lost although he he didn't give me any kind of proof of this.

Mr. Williams said he had another set ready to be welded up and he would send them out to you this week Please let me know if you get them.

I gave you his number and he said he had talked to you but looks like he dropped the ball .
I will stay on him all week to make sure this taken care of.

I am truly sorry about this and it will get handled.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -