pace trailers

Old 09-27-2011, 02:38 PM
tazracing
SENIOR BUILDER

Default pace trailers

Does anyboby know anything about pace going out business ? my friend bought a shadow gt a couple years ago and has never used it . he car is almost done he has lost keys. wllers trailer sales in bridgeville delaware basic told sorry about your luck.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:55 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: pace trailers

Originally Posted by tazracing
Does anyboby know anything about pace going out business ? my friend bought a shadow gt a couple years ago and has never used it . he car is almost done he has lost keys. wllers trailer sales in bridgeville delaware basic told sorry about your luck.
Bu!!$#!T,go down to your Local RV Dealer with the Lock # and (IF) They do NOT have the Keys in Stock,they can Order them!
I Own 2`Pace Trailers and have done this with Both of them.I Think She charged me 5.00 + the Key.If they done have the Key,its NOT Ordered from Pace,its from the Lock Distributor.
Hope that HELPS!
Later
G 8)
Old 09-27-2011, 05:13 PM
tazracing
SENIOR BUILDER

thanks that s what i told him but iwasnt 100 percent sure. it look the handle and lock i have on my motor home.