From Super Bartman

Old 09-19-2011, 03:14 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default From Super Bartman

Forum readers:

So I have a rare add posted. I get this from our Friend and Forum Regular Complainer Bart Johnson. You can search Bart under Rednova and Super Bartrman. This is unsolicited, in other words this is his first strike:

From: SUPERBARTMAN To: Scorpion1110 Date: 2011-09-18 20:05:34
Subject: Fresh 1966 396 Engine Impala
Re: Ad #2296514 - Fresh 1966 396 Engine Impala

WOW! Scorp! You really are a big time trader out here with all your HIGH DOLLAR stuff aren't you big man. I'm really impressed. LMFAO!

Nobody will trade or buy from you out here when they figure out you are not a real trader but a BIG BULLY faking scammer hunter on the SCAMMERS FORUM and you and your cronies only function on there is beating up people reporting scammers and to stop them from reporting scammers to real traders.

LMFAO!

Direct quote copy and pasted.

Doesnt this pretty much reaffirm exactly who he is? He seeks drama, and tries to provoke anger with other traders.

Whats even more amusing is before this response he sent me a friend response which I declined - My guess is having me as a friend somehow would validate his credibility? Thats pretty pathetic.

So here is our FAVORITE DRAMA QUEEN and KITTY CAT Bart Johnson in all his glory.

You truly are what we thought you are.

Thanks, Scorp
Old 09-19-2011, 03:53 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Ole bartman is one special guy.....he shows how special he is with every post he's made. :roll: one of those people you can be happy to have NEVER dealt with.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:33 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well I think its time we start firing PM's at Bart!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-19-2011, 04:45 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

He has a bunch of ads up so I sent him a PM, pretty much word for word what he sent to Scorp but I inserted "Bart the Fart" in place of Scorps name. I can screw with this douchbag all day!!!

Old 09-19-2011, 04:50 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol:
Old 09-19-2011, 05:45 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well the puzzy responded and then of course blocked me from his messages, what a woman, bet he looks great in heels and a dress. Heres what he sent me:

WOW LITTLE HARBONE PRICK HAS SCORP CALLED ON YOU TO HELP HIM BULLY. BULLY BOYS! PEOPLE OUT HERE WON'T BUY FROM YOU OR SCORP WHEN THEY SEE THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT BULLIES IN THE SCAMMER FORUM! LMFAO

Come over here and play Bart the Fart :twisted:

Old 09-19-2011, 05:57 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I hate to use the term retard but read this ramble from Bart on another forum :?

http://www.racethis.com/forum/showthread.php?p=65406

Old 09-19-2011, 06:09 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

On [2011-09-19 09:46:21] SUPERBARTMAN wrote:
> I see you got your bully buddy to help you. Is that how bully's laugh. No sale out here for you bully! You should have considered that when you were running your mouth on Scammers Forulm. LMFAO!

Do you see a pattern? Napolean Bartman out of the blue starts taking shots at people. Why do you think that is?

Couple thoughts, I guarantee he does not meet the minimum height requirement for any ride at an amusement park. I also believe he is attention starved. I also think he is a drama queen.

So Bart Johnson scrolls the adds, and then starts sending friend requests and when he gets a deny starts verbally attacking sellers out of the blue?

Whatcha think? Makes you believe the other sellers who simply wont deal with him.

What a pathetic little man.

Scorp
Old 09-19-2011, 06:11 AM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

FARTMAN IS A LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHAT. NEVER MADE A TRADE HE LIKED.ALLWAYS THE OTHER GUYS FAULT. HIS IS BETTER THAN YOURS, ETC.ETC.ETC. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 09-19-2011, 06:28 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -