PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-28-2011, 06:43 AM
dirtracer1965
SHOW GUEST

Default PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE JUST GOT BURNED OUT OF A SALE ON A MOTOR FOR 12-GRAND THE BUYER IS FROM MACON GA HE WILL GO BY THE NAME RALPH TYLER HIS PHONE # IS #678-967-1307 THEY WILL BE DRIVING A GOLD FORD FULL SIZE SUV WITH PAPER GA TAGS THEY ARE PASSING AROUND BAD BANK DRAWN CASHERS CHECKS WITH WATER MARKS IN THEM STAY AWAY FROM ANY SALE UNLESS ITS A CASH DEAL !!!!!! IM ADDING A PHOTO OF THE MOTOR IF ANY 1 KNOWS THE WEAR ABOUTS OF THIS MOTOR AND A TURBO 400 TRANS WITH MOROSO AUL PAN PLEASE CALL 571-379-3518 THANKS !!!!!!

P.S. RALPH TAYLER OR WHO EVER YOU ARE IF IT TAKES ME TILL IM A 100 TO FIND YOU WE WILL FIND YOU WORTHLESS MF!!!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 12:24 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Oh no! I hate to hear that! We can always start calling him and worry the crap outta him :lol: it might trigger some guilt or at least mess with him so bad he will have to get a new phone number. Sounds like fun to me!!!!

Hope it gets made right.I hate a crook. :evil:
Old 12-29-2011, 03:49 AM
oteenc
SHOW GUEST

Default Cashiers Checks

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER take a cashier check and turn over the item, until the check clears. The new printers on the market and the internet supplies blank checks so real looking that the banks can not tell the difference until it bounces about 3 days later. This is an ongoing crime so beware and use caution. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 12-29-2011, 07:47 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I don't take cash without using a funny pen on it first. Large amounts go to the bank FIRST to legitimize it BEFORE letting the item go. I NEVERNEVERNEVER take cashiers checks.