Races for modified

Old 08-03-2011, 06:18 PM
bosshossharley
SHOW GUEST

Default Races for modified

I am located in the center of ohio and myself and 3 other family members race street stock but i own a top notch modified and have a driver for it. What i am looking for is dirt tracks with in 200 miles of the center of ohio that run for a couple more months that we can take the mod to. If anybody knowes of any tracks that are open please let me know. I have been on line but if you do not know the name of the track it is hard to find anything out and a lot of tracks are closed for good anymore. I would love any help with finding track to race at. Thanks
Old 08-04-2011, 03:00 AM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

I think you might run into problems with each track sees as a Modified. Some have tire rules and cubic inch limits. You might want to go on line and look at the tracks websites and look at their rules first. Usually around the 1st of September when high school football starts, the tracks start closing down. Check out Sharon Speedway in Hartford, OH and Lernerville Speedway in Sarver, PA.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:53 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Sharon Speedway in Hartford, OH.
Attica Speedway in Attica, OH.
Hill Top in Millersburg, OH.
Wayne County used to run in Wooster but I don't think they do anymore.
Freemont has a dirt track
There is always Eldora to the west.

Plenty of dirt spots to hit before the years out!!!