Daniel Jessen Late Model #17 is a RIP OFF JOPLIN, MO area

Old 07-24-2011, 11:00 AM
chads55chevy
APPRENTICE

Default Daniel Jessen Late Model #17 is a RIP OFF JOPLIN, MO area

I unfortunatly bought a Miller wire feed and a Plasma cutter from him. It was my first time buying something on Racing Junk or any where online. I wired (Dont ever do this) him the money. After more than 4 months and lots of phone calls to his never answered cell phone (417) 389-3146 (Now disconnected) and to his mom to get him to send me my stuff. He finally called me and he asked me if I would pay the freight upon delivery. I said yes. ( At least I'll get my stuff) ! I finally get the welder. The Wire feed welder looked in very good condition but the main Computer board in it was bad. It cost me 500 dollars to replace it. Then he never reimbursed me for half of the shipping as he agreed. Daniel Jessen is a RIP OFF. Dont do any business with him from the JOPLIN, MO area. Please, If any viewers of this alert, know his new cell number or his residence address. Please send it to me so I can try to recover at least my 300 dollars shipping money. Oh, Daniel if your reading this..I havent forgotten. Expect me to arrive at your house one day on my Harley. We will then have a nice talk. Send me my money and I'll forget everything. P.S. Alot of people know who you are in the Late Model racing scene around the Joplin, MO area, and It wont be hard to find you. You are messing with a former "Green Beret". I can, and will find you!! Make your life less miserable and send me my money!! My cell# is 218 640-2323 Thank you viewers for your help.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:40 PM
supergass
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default WELL DANIEL JESSEN LETS HEAR FROM YOU!!!

If you have the original add number there are guys on here that know how to look up there IP address I think it is called and if he tries to come back on here under a new name they will check that address and call him out. I cant stand a thief!!! He probably knew the welder was bad and I would be on him about my plasma cutter too! EITHIER WAY DANIEL JESSEN YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT IT IS YOUR TURN TO COME HERE AND EXPLAIN YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY!
Old 07-24-2011, 12:53 PM
supergass
JUNIOR BUILDER

Chad, I called the number you listed and it said the mail box wasnt set up so I couldnt leave a message. I texted that number and told them that if this is Daniel Jensens phone that he had been listed as a scammer on the racing junk forum scammers watchlist. Maybe he will have a good answer for all of this and it will be resolved.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:27 PM
chads55chevy
APPRENTICE

Default Reply from Supergass

Originally Posted by supergass
Chad, I called the number you listed and it said the mail box wasnt set up so I couldnt leave a message. I texted that number and told them that if this is Daniel Jensens phone that he had been listed as a scammer on the racing junk forum scammers watchlist. Maybe he will have a good answer for all of this and it will be resolved.
Thanks Supergass, The number you called may be from a new person that was issued his old cell number. Because when I called the number sevearl times it was listed as discontinued or out of service.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:32 PM
supergass
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default MODERATOR PLEASE HELP W/ jessen17

I understand, I just wanted to make sure he wasnt just blocking your call from your number only. I texted and got a response that it was a wrong number. It could still be a family member that has the phone too if it is still under contract. Hopefully a moderator will step in and contact him under his user name and record his IP address. Scammmers like to post new adds under new names. Im telling ya these guys ferret them out!
Old 07-24-2011, 01:42 PM
chads55chevy
APPRENTICE

Default Re: MODERATOR PLEASE HELP W/ jessen17

Originally Posted by supergass
I understand, I just wanted to make sure he wasnt just blocking your call from your number only. I texted and got a response that it was a wrong number. It could still be a family member that has the phone too if it is still under contract. Hopefully a moderator will step in and contact him under his user name and record his IP address. Scammmers like to post new adds under new names. Im telling ya these guys ferret them out!
I have his Moms number... 417 850-5679 will that help?
Old 07-24-2011, 05:32 PM
chads55chevy
APPRENTICE

Default Found Add # 1955065

I found the original add # for Daniel Jessens welder and Plasma cutter.
Maybe someone can get a IP adress and we can get to him.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:35 PM
chads55chevy
APPRENTICE

Default Jessenracing17 CROOK

The original add # for the welder and plasma cutter sale from Daniel Jessen add is # 1955065 Miller 251 welder and Miller 2050 plasma...
The user name was jessenracing17. I googled it and found out some things about him.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:18 PM
supergass
JUNIOR BUILDER

Oh really? how interesting. Maybe there will be a moderator that will help when the week cranks up.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Perhaps his mother can tell you where he works (if he has a job). I bet this guy would be more cooperative when his employer is called. Mother's can help when they find that "little Johnnie" may be over his head... perhaps a peace offering might get a wolf off the door... she has more valuable info about her son... she just hasn't let go of it yet. I wonder if his boss knows he is a thief? Perhaps he has warrants and/or judgements he has missed a few payments on. I don't know... maybe CSD needs to know that daddy is a criminal... while w/ his children... I wonder if g-ma/Grpa knows that daddy could be jeopardizing the kids... if he has them.... or if momma is getting her well deserved child support... alimony??? Bench warrant??? Perhaps the police could be tipped off if payment is not made? A little back ground check on this guy could reveal that he owes MORE money to people looking for his sorry butt.... all the sudden you go from 5th priority to 1st... based on the fact YOU CAN MAKE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL.... all in a nice legal way of course... if he is lucky.