Thread: Big Al's Toy Box

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Big Al's Toy Box

Any info on this engine builder?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    A friend has one of Big Al's engines in his 67 Chevelle and has no complaints, and it looks great. Obviously havent looked inside at his work, but it runs good and my friend is pretty picky. I think he would recommend him.

We used to set up right behind Big Al at Carlisle, and he was the one who told us our camper was on fire and saved our tails (The fact that we were sitting in front of it drinking beer is another story).

He builds good engines and puts out fires.

What more could you ask for?

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
    A friend has one of Big Al's engines in his 67 Chevelle and has no complaints, and it looks great. Obviously havent looked inside at his work, but it runs good and my friend is pretty picky. I think he would recommend him.

We used to set up right behind Big Al at Carlisle, and he was the one who told us our camper was on fire and saved our tails (The fact that we were sitting in front of it drinking beer is another story).

He builds good engines and puts out fires.

What more could you ask for?

Scorp

LOL!! Hopefully you did not have to waste too much beer putting out that fire.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Scoot-

We were running out- We were sitting aroung yuking it up and drinking while our trailer was on fire. Our backs were to the trailer and smoke was pouring out of it.

If Big Al had not come running it would have burned down and we probably wouldn't have noticed.

Yup, a week at carlisle.

S
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.