Jason Wolfe now LIKE2TRADE72

Old 06-30-2011, 01:50 PM
howemotorsports
APPRENTICE

Default Jason Wolfe now LIKE2TRADE72

LOLZ... Changes his name pretty often. Be nice if a MOD could cure this.

LIKE2TRADE72
Old 06-30-2011, 01:54 PM
howemotorsports
APPRENTICE

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/0...-FOR-SALE.html

same ad... new name. Jason I know your reading this, I will be relentless in my efforts to make everyone aware.

Just a few months back, JASON used our good name once again to CON a man into letting him get a set of heads, with the promise of payment. Then he sold the heads to my little brother and never paid the guy the money he owed him. This poor guy works at advance auto parts and doesnt have alot of money it took over a year and several calls to the sherriff to get the man paid.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Dang... that is rough. I was looking at the gauges & decided to PM Jason due to the rap-sheet on here. This is his reply to me:

"dont understand.. I have never scammed anyone.. I havent even sold anything on here.. this may be why.. do you have a link.. or where do i need to go to see this... not sure why i would be listed in that.. would appreciate any info you can give in this matter.. thanks,"

On [2011-06-30 12:39:26] Scooterz wrote:
> Check out top page of the "Scammer" section here.

Jason better get on here & talk to these guys.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:46 PM
howemotorsports
APPRENTICE

Default There is nothing to talk about.

LOL.. I HOPE HE DOES!!
It will only get worse I ASSURE YOU. Just ask the man who started the first post here about him. He took a deposit on an engine he had sold a year before, this man sold his boat to buy it, Jason gave him 7 days to pick it up. He wouldnt answer his phone, and gave the guy a BOGUS address to come get it. I spent all day trying to find Jason with the man, FINALLY we found his BROTHER and got to the bottom of it. When he was almost in hand cuffs he agreed to meet us to refund the guys deposit, and didnt even have the balls to come, he sent a young girl with the money.

YES JASON, PLEASE DEFEND YOURSELF HERE.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:54 PM
howemotorsports
APPRENTICE

Default Hell Maybe this is all a mistake too..

http://privateofficernews.wordpress....ateofficercom/
Old 07-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

man..... I feel like I am getting into this unintentionally; but he sent another message again today & asked if I would post it. I wanted the gauges, but I did not want to get into a problem as others have stated.

COULD YOU PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO THOSE WHO SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME.........

Cant seem to get on the forum.. But i will tell you straight up.. I took a deposit for a motor that i did sell. But it was NOT 1 year, I sold the motor to a good friend 1 day after taking a deposit.. Which i admit was NOT right for me to do that.. I tried reaching the guy to no avail. He shouldn't have drove that far without talking to me first.. I was out of town when i found out he had come to TN. I made arrangements for someone to meet him with his 500.00 DEPOSIT PLUS i gave him another 300.00, and I also went as far as to OFFER him gas money for the wasted trip.. He said whatever.. I TOLD HIM I would make sure he Got 750.00.. SO is this truly considered a scam. HE got his Money back , Plus some... It was my idea to give him extra money as i felt bad.. IT WAS A CASE of very bad communication....
The Heads , The older guy that works at advanced wanted me to sell them for him.. He told me to meet him at his house after work.. THE GUY WHO DOESNT HAVE MUCH MONEY ( retired and lives in a $ 350,000.00 House ... He works at advance not for the money , but for something to do.. BUT THIS IS NOT THE POINT...it took months before i was able to finally sell the heads, I did take a little longer getting him his money, but NO Police was involved....ON EITHER CIRCUMSTANCE.. JIM HOWE and all the HOWE's are BULLY's in every sense of the word... I have been told by many people , why do you go to race at I-40?? the owners are such smart a**es.. they have ran everyone off.. I say (before he started running his D**K sucker about me, (which doesnt even concern him) those guys at I-40 are great, they always took care of me... very good people.. NOW, i see what everyone is talking about.. the longer i knew these people , the worse i felt about them.. I HAVE NEVER INTENTIONALLY SCAMMED ANYONE !!!! I have traded alot on this site, and not one person has told me they felt bad about the deal, i have traded with the same person several times.. I have never stolen anything... I USE to get drunk,do some other things i regret and like to fight, but now, i have been sober 15 months and given my life to the lord.. (BY NO MEANS im not using GOD to make anything look better or preaching to anyone,. I know ME, and you people do not,, HONESTLY i was pissed, but the more time goes on, It really hurts to know how people will attack you without hearing the whole story.. JIM HOWE is nothing BUT a bully with me on his mind at the moment, next week it will be someone else... DO YOU REALLY CALL IT A SCAM WHEN YOU TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM,, I WOULDNT,, MAYBE CALL ME AN IRRESPONSIBLE JACK A**.. BUT IM NO SCAMMER !! !! ! ILL KEEP MY CAR AND MY PARTS, IF IT MEANS I DO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH JERKS, OR THE JIM HOWE JR's of the world!!! Let it be, think what you will, cuss me, whatever makes you feel accomplished and happy..personally, i think you should mind your own business and move on.. all this by the way, was almost , if not 2 years ago, and was the motor deal was resolved within 1 week, the heads within 6 months...all paid cash AND MORE MONEY THAN THEY WERE OUT.. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY, JUST WISH ALL PEOPLE WERE GOOD HEARTED & CARING,, IT'S TRULY A SHAME...
Old 07-01-2011, 10:41 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Hmmmm.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:57 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Default Expression is the Truth everyone seeks.

To speak from experience, I really dont like to get involved, And i do not know this jason wolfe,Or what kind of person he is.
I do have to agree with the statements about "I-40 Dragway" I personally visited the track One time, and I will NEVER Go back. was NOT a desirable experience. Owners were extremely rude people, and gave me the impression of the uncommon MONEY Hungry, Dont care about the racers mentality . I have only lived in cookeville for 2 years, moved to Tenn. from Florida.. My experience with the staff at I-40 left me wondering are all the racers and tracks in tenn. like this, then i realized, of course not.. i now drive to nashville and bowling green to beech bend to race and spectate, One more thing i will ad. I have heard of several instances of cheating by the track owner letting his son enter there bounty race and cheating / by dropping the tree, or it had something to do with the start on the final race.. So the track could keep the $2500.00 in the family, I dont know about everyone else, but in my javascript:emoticon(':roll:')opinion , this sounds like a scam to me?? where i race, it would be a CONFLICT of Interest to let Immediate family members Enter Higher payout races.. Just sayin, Feel free to voice your own opinions, but this is Just my thoughts, and as for This Jason Wolfe. I cant really comment as i have had No dealings with the guy.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Expression is the Truth everyone seeks.

Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
To speak from experience, I really dont like to get involved, And i do not know this jason wolfe,Or what kind of person he is.
I do have to agree with the statements about "I-40 Dragway" I personally visited the track One time, and I will NEVER Go back. was NOT a desirable experience. Owners were extremely rude people, and gave me the impression of the uncommon MONEY Hungry, Dont care about the racers mentality . I have only lived in cookeville for 2 years, moved to Tenn. from Florida.. My experience with the staff at I-40 left me wondering are all the racers and tracks in tenn. like this, then i realized, of course not.. i now drive to nashville and bowling green to beech bend to race and spectate, One more thing i will ad. I have heard of several instances of cheating by the track owner letting his son enter there bounty race and cheating / by dropping the tree, or it had something to do with the start on the final race.. So the track could keep the $2500.00 in the family, I dont know about everyone else, but in my javascript:emoticon(':roll:')opinion , this sounds like a scam to me?? where i race, it would be a CONFLICT of Interest to let Immediate family members Enter Higher payout races.. Just sayin, Feel free to voice your own opinions, but this is Just my thoughts, and as for This Jason Wolfe. I cant really comment as i have had No dealings with the guy.

thats some pretty strong accusations against the track owner, hope you got some proof to back that up and "no" I dont know either party involved.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-01-2011, 12:52 PM
howemotorsports
APPRENTICE

go on yellowbullet.com and see what kind of program we run.. I DONT RACE IN OUR BOUNTY RACE GOOBER, but will grudge race anyone on a true 10.5 any time and anywhere. HOW YOU GONNA CHEAT IN A HEADS UP RACE. You are showing your lack of knowledge in the sport, and your JASON WOLFE.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -