Vernon, Alabama. Be Carefull !!

Old 06-21-2011, 02:01 PM
jerry
SHOW GUEST

Default Vernon, Alabama. Be Carefull !!

Hotrodg, Gene Hulen, [email protected] 205-695-8175 home
205-712-1604 cell 71 pennwood rd.vernon al 35592
YOU REEP WHAT YOU SOW, GENE HULEN

Your time has come & everybody will find out how you deal !
Just like when you tried to get money out of me with your BS
about pulling a stud the block.
My ad;
I bought this Motor from a owner of a MiniRod puller, it has Brodix heads(bench flowed), Roller Cam, Manley Aluminum Rods, Enderle Fuel Injection (Bird Catcher), Vertex Mag, Stefs Aluminum Pan....Etc
He said it had 2 pulls since freshend.
I took picture of everything, they don't lie !

Your Ad;
The first time you had that nova for sale, that motor was available for extra money, here is a copy of the message you sent to my friend:

yes the motor is fresh it will run 5.70s on gas although i have alky inj, to. the car is set up for bbc,and glide.if i go back with tran,s im going with a 400th. i do have a 4800-5200 conv, for glide or 400. terbo shaft. the motor is a ls7 4bolt block studed, steel crank,i think it was eagle. manley alum 6.136 h beem rod,s j,e dome pistons,big brodie II ALUM HEADS,stef alum oil pan, t g intake 10 domenater,this motor has 2 run,s i was really just going to sale roller,but will sale it all, i will take the pic,s in the morning and send them to you the car should run low to mid 9s,
2 Runs or 2 pulls ??????

when we started to talk about a deal, You said the lenco was fresh from them, then after the deal I called Lenco & they never heard of you & by the number on the trans, It was never rebuilt by them.
The day after the deal I asked you to email a copy of all info on trans & rebuild. You said you would and then the story started to change and it was Blah Blah Blah from you. Threats on the phone, name calling, Etc..
Just so you know......................
I LET MY BUDDY RUN THAT LENCO & IT BLEW APART ON THE FIRST RUN, YOU ARE SO LUCKY WE HAD A TRANS BLANKET ON THAT GRENADE !!
HE COULD HAVE DIED !
God Knows what your doing to others, when that pacemaker stops working, YOU WILL face the Man Upstairs................Enough Said

READ BOTTOM TO TOP/
not a problem ill send you the block,and what ever you need. like i sead 200 ill do the rest. tring to put my self in your shoes. you fill fine with that. and ill send the block back, thanks gene 205-712-1604 cell

On [2011-03-31 11:18:44] jerry wrote:
> I will do 1/2 225. EXACTLY WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR THIS TIME ! but I want the block back, LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO ON THE PHONE MESSAGE. This Is The Bottom Line & The End Of Deals. You still did'nt send me a copy of the paper work from Lenco, Like you said you would do!
>
> And By the way....How dare you leave messages on my phone like you did? My Teenage Daughter was using my phone while Hers was getting fixed yesterday, you really upset her with that nonsense coming out of your mouth! Is that the way you talk to your Daughters, Tammie, Sharon or Karen ?
>
> Get the block ready to ship WITH A TRACKING NUMBER,And I Will Have A 225 Payment sent Thru WalMart Or Western Union
>
>
> On [2011-03-29 17:40:32] hotrodg wrote:
> > > > jerry i found a 454 genIV block. i have to have it bord 60 over to match pistons. and all. i can have it all done for 550. the other block is 30 over. id have to have it bord too
> > > > would you help me on 1/2 225. im sorry but you know i didnt do this, i know you didnt, and not tring to hold you up. but put you self in my shue,s . ok get with me.gene 205-695-8175
> > > > On [2011-03-28 19:27:58] jerry wrote:
> > > > > I don't know how the stud pulling happened I talked to the engine shop owner I visit, and called 2 other shops they all said that the the nuts were over tightened and that would cause that to happen, and that if the threads were messed up when I pulled the head for pictures they would have came out when I loosened them, all I can say is I would kick in 1/2 of the block I found on racing junk, check out the ad #2120722 sorry , But thats all I can do.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:25 PM
jerry
SHOW GUEST

Default Nothing to hide!

My Name Is: Jerry Burian, I joined RacingJunk Jan 3rd, 2003, I am member #854 I have done alot of deals on this wonderfull site !
I have never before had a problem on any deal I have done.
My ebay name is Vehiclehistory, and I have 100% on there also.
I don't really like to BadRap anybody, But after I seen the others having problems, I found myself wanting to share my experience with this member. Good Luck to All,
Jerry
Old 02-15-2012, 01:52 AM
jerry
SHOW GUEST

Default INFO UPDATE

HotrodG is now BUCKETRACER
Old 02-15-2012, 10:57 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hi Jerry-

Sometimes I get lost trying to figure out all the events on a message like this. You have had 2 issues with this guy HotrodG; now "Bucketracer"....

1. He sold you a Lenco trans & it flew apart first run when your buddy ran it (glad he is okay BTW). He told you it was factory rebuilt, Lenco said they did not know this guy.

2. The block/motor you got from him had a stud pull out. He said it was fresh (2 runs).. but it was not right? He never corrected anything? Never send the other block right?

I just want to put this story in prospective for the others who have not replied most likely because they have not put the e-mails/info in the correct order or do not fully understand. Perhaps we should invite him (Gene) to have him explain himself.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:02 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Perhaps we should invite him (Gene) to have him explain himself.
This is the "feedback and scammer watch" forum not the " invite the accused here to defend themselves" forum.
As you see every accused scammer that comes on here pleads not guilty and then 15 pages of jabs back and forth over he said she said.
Screw him, if he starts to notice no one buys from him anymore maybe he will straiten up or just not sell anything anymore!
Old 02-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ghustler: Here is how this is going to work from now on. I will no longer point out your counter-productive babbling & stupidity any longer. Waste of time. Keep it up & you will either blow out of here cuz no one respects you, or you will eventually get kicked out of here because you just DON'T FIT IN HERE AT ALL. Either way, you need to grow up.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:11 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
Perhaps we should invite him (Gene) to have him explain himself.
This is the "feedback and scammer watch" forum not the " invite the accused here to defend themselves" forum.
!
Sorry, but that is exactly what this section is. It's to help resolve issues with sellers and buyers or to truly let others know to beware of a seller.
Every person has the right explain their side of the story.

Have you ever participated on a forum? I don't mean rant on one, I mean have you ever carried on a conversation with people?
So far not very well on this one.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:19 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Ghustler: Here is how this is going to work from now on. I will no longer point out your counter-productive babbling & stupidity any longer. Waste of time. Keep it up & you will either blow out of here cuz no one respects you, or you will eventually get kicked out of here because you just DON'T FIT IN HERE AT ALL. Either way, you need to grow up.
I'll tell you right now you can kiss off!
Your nothing to me so if you don't like what I got to say reverend sit in the back!
Old 02-15-2012, 04:23 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Your nothing to me so if you don't like what I got to say reverend sit in the back!
Looks like we may have another short timer on here.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Looks like we may have another short timer on here.
looks like I get to break out the clock again, yeah!
tic toc, tic toc...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -