Sweet Ride

Old 06-14-2011, 01:14 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Sweet Ride

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...1.html&h=e6549 Looks like a deal. Not sure if the air cleaner is included or not..... LOL
Old 06-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I am at a loss for words.... that is freakin' priceless. Racing Corvettes and beating them all day long... that is noble. Nobody beats a vette motor by mistake. That chest protector is like his dads- or from "On any Sunday"... where is Malcolm Smith???????
Old 06-20-2011, 12:13 PM
mcrracing1011
APPRENTICE

i wouldnt buy that thing.... he obviously beat the piss out of it. and i think the comment about " beat vette engines" is a little shady.. take it to the drag strip and let us watch then... also not to mention the spring is probably all messed up if hes taking "wicked jumps".
Old 06-20-2011, 02:07 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by mcrracing1011
i wouldnt buy that thing.... he obviously beat the piss out of it. and i think the comment about " beat vette engines" is a little shady.. take it to the drag strip and let us watch then... also not to mention the spring is probably all messed up if hes taking "wicked jumps".
Are you for real?????? :shock:
Old 06-20-2011, 04:12 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by gungho
Originally Posted by mcrracing1011
Are you for real?????? :shock:
X2 The spring is made for it!!! :lol: