Thread: Sweet Ride

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR

Sweet Ride

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...1.html&h=e6549 Looks like a deal. Not sure if the air cleaner is included or not..... LOL

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I am at a loss for words.... that is freakin' priceless. Racing Corvettes and beating them all day long... that is noble. Nobody beats a vette motor by mistake. That chest protector is like his dads- or from "On any Sunday"... where is Malcolm Smith???????
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

i wouldnt buy that thing.... he obviously beat the piss out of it. and i think the comment about " beat vette engines" is a little shady.. take it to the drag strip and let us watch then... also not to mention the spring is probably all messed up if hes taking "wicked jumps".

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Quote Originally Posted by mcrracing1011
    i wouldnt buy that thing.... he obviously beat the piss out of it. and i think the comment about " beat vette engines" is a little shady.. take it to the drag strip and let us watch then... also not to mention the spring is probably all messed up if hes taking "wicked jumps".
    Are you for real?????? :shock:

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Quote Originally Posted by gungho
    Quote Originally Posted by mcrracing1011
    Are you for real?????? :shock:
    X2 The spring is made for it!!! :lol: