about time..... !

Old 06-08-2011, 09:16 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Default about time..... !

its about time that someone has the balls to do this and it is long over due....!

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...nts-rick-scott
Old 06-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Now that is just a great step in common sense. Cool!!!
Old 06-09-2011, 02:48 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i can understand what they want to accomplish and maybe the need for it, but i think its gone to far.drug tests to me are a invasion of privacy.how many of you would have flunked a drug test in your day.high school kids have to take one to play sports.hell some schools make kids take one just to drive to school.this is a FREEsociety. atleast it was.this is not the way to stop drug abuse or save your money from going to dopers.if we give in on one step whats next.in a free society we must take the bad along with the good.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:21 AM
mcrracing1011
APPRENTICE

i live in FL. and belive me thats the first right thing hes done in a while... :evil:
Old 06-09-2011, 07:10 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
i can understand what they want to accomplish and maybe the need for it, but i think its gone to far.drug tests to me are a invasion of privacy.how many of you would have flunked a drug test in your day.high school kids have to take one to play sports.hell some schools make kids take one just to drive to school.this is a FREEsociety. atleast it was.this is not the way to stop drug abuse or save your money from going to dopers.if we give in on one step whats next.in a free society we must take the bad along with the good.
i have to piss reg to keep my job and get my pay check as well as alot of other americans......and i have never done drugs or had dwi/dui.... its just the way it is :wink: why shouldnt they have to do the same since most are just deadbeats and drugies living off the hard work and sweat of joe tax payer.... invasion of privacy....... please :roll: they want privacy.... get a job and earn their own money. :wink:
Old 06-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, agreed. I did drugs when I was younger... it was a "choice"... a choice to BREAK THE LAW that has always been there. No one paid for me to use the drugs either... which is what we are doing for some... use drugs, starve the babies, & wait for a check in the mail... that is not freedom... that is STUPIDITY on the GVT. They still have freedom to choose to break the law & use; they can figure out how to pay for it another way... like get a job. They can choose to take a drug test or not too.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:00 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGS -LIKE woooow man 8)

that ain't my coke stuck up my butte!!!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 08:24 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i take a drug test once a month. and if i dont have narcotics in my piss then i dont get my pain meds.and no it aint welfare paying for it.i do and i dont like to take it period.how much more freedoms are you willing to loose. i got a idea, lets pass a law that says you have to be over 21 to eat a a mickey d.that way there are no fat kids.lets outlaw beer and whiskey so there will be no more drunks oh yea tried that.i said i agreed with what they were trying to do, just not that way.and by the way i hate welfare,needed or not.ive been broke and without a few times in my life and i got back on my feet by myself.and ive helped a family member or 2 that was in need,thats what should be happenening here.let all thier familys help them not me.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Outlaw: we at least agree on part of it. If there were another way, I think it would have been purposed. You & I both know these dangerous drugs. But lets not BS EACH OTHER here... The drugs you are on if abused, WILL STOP YOUR HEART when you go to sleep. Happens all the time my friend... knew someone that DIED two weeks ago that took a many oxys... a woman who was 33 & worked everyday & lived w/ pain like you. She was a good person who went to sleep & NEVER GOT UP. I have said this before, the doctors do not want to be responsible for your addiction & possible over dose! Would you??? The fact you have to piss in a cup to get high powered opiate-derived drugs is not unreasonable... you do have a freedom of choice. It is not about you & having to piss in a cup... it is about a physician's PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for you NOT DIEING from their efforts to help you with pain. Face it: you know your physically addicted, they know you are addicted, pain stops all rational judgement & we live in a sue-happy world & you COULD NOT pay me to be responsible for addicts who take extremely DANGEROUS opiates like Methadone, Morphine. Oxycontin, etc etc.... MUCH LESS anyone who is getting funded by TAX PAYERS to do it!!! YOU CALL THAT FREEDOM?????? I CALL IT BONDAGE!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 11:36 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
i take a drug test once a month. and if i dont have narcotics in my piss then i dont get my pain meds.and no it aint welfare paying for it..
that completely diff........i know a few people that due this.... they came right out and told them the only reason they are testing is to make sure they are taking them and not selling them on the street.... they are getting like $8 to $10 dollars for 10.5 hydros around here at the tax payers expense

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -