What's going on in YOUR child's school ?

Old 06-02-2011, 09:02 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default What's going on in YOUR child's school ?

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/nat...le-of-all-time

---------------
Old 06-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

That is CRAP. schools need to STAY OUT OF POLITICAL OPINIONS... what a load of crap they exploit or kids to... I would love to talk to that principal/district & find out how they think that garbage is relevant to Math, Geography, Science, Physical Ed, etc... STUPID LIBERAL thinking again.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:39 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Idaho has been involved in a heavy fight against the teachers unions and tax paying public. We are wanting full disclosure of all monies in the public education system and they don't. We DID get the union/teacher salary and benefits bargaining into the public access though !
I understand this is a big issue in most parts of the free world ! EDUCATION UNIONS......they also have much to say about what goes into the school books and curriculums of American public schools. Propaganda anyone ?
Old 06-06-2011, 06:41 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.carolinajournal.com/artic...y.html?id=7859

!!!!???????
Old 06-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well D/D, this is why my wife & I spend alot of money on private education. If we didn't, I would have already had new Black paint on my Chevelle... but for now... it is tuition instead. The curriculum in schools kicked God out long ago; which was enough for us to go private in the first place... but the CRAP they teach on top of that is unacceptable.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:00 PM
mcrracing1011
APPRENTICE

these are middle school kids, why make such a big deal??? let them have fun while they can.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I don't want to make it sound just about that article; it is the political agenda they often push, the liberal thinking, (which is fine if they equalize it w/ conservative thinking), the overcrowded classes, complete lack of God... but tolerance of Muslim practice & other religions is recognized while Christianity is silenced, grading papers by agenda-motivated bias teachers, etc....

I read a paper from 7th grade class brought by my boss for his son a couple of weeks ago. It was about cloning meat from dead people. Why??? because green-house emissions from cattle they claim was hurting the ozone layer??? So they were looking at ways to clone meat from dead people??? In 7th grade public school here in Oregon. These are only some of the reasons why I put my kids in a common sense environment. I mean, somehow the kids got it in their heads that our last president was as bad a Osama Bin Laden... that probably came from school influence. I am sorry- I get fired up about the propaganda-crap they feed our kids these days.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:23 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Influence the vulnerable and innocent minds of the youth, you can then sloooooooowwwwly influence the worlds population. It's just one little tiny insignificant little thing after another, until the progressives own you.....

-------------------