Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon lloyd , do not deal with this scum bag!!

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Brandon lloyd , do not deal with this scum bag!!

He is a lowlife scammer, and a thief!! Sent money a month ago for add #2196902 , will not call me back after i left messages, says his garage was broke into ,they took everything, seems fishie to me, wont send m/o back to me.another racer got back to me says he bought same carb and has not seen it yet either!! Just want to let everybody out there to watch out for this low life thief !!!

details

give us the details

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Yeah... nothing but hot air until you tell us what the issue is, ad#, details details details... name calling is not going to warn anyone here.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Is it me but wasn't there another thread on this guy :?: Here it is; http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=16634

Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Yep- you are right Mark... it is the same dude.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Re: details

Quote Originally Posted by nova72
    give us the details
    Sent $$$ a month ago for ad# 2196902 BG carb, no carb!! will not send m/o back!! he is a thief!! Period !!

hey guys sorry this happened to you too! i got my money back thru paypal but it took a month i suggest anyone to only use paypal and not money orders unless you are meeting someone in person. i wish i knew where this guy actually was and get the cops involved! just wrong!

Brandon Lloyd, Lloyd Motorsport is a f....g big liar

Also sold me a carb, nothing happened, suddenly it was back at his house cause no one signed for it. BS. Then he had a broke in to his company, waiting for insurance money, still nothing, no I do a claim through Paypal and hope... Brandon Lloyd, Lloyd Motorsport is a a...hole...

hmm

pretty sure i heard this name mentioned in my neck of the woods ...oh yeah he was a recevier for our local school years ago now he has become one of the elite receivers for the nfl first washington well maybe denver hmm have to check but i more then sure he is a prety big star.

Re: hmm

Quote Originally Posted by sxfreak2002
    pretty sure i heard this name mentioned in my neck of the woods ...oh yeah he was a recevier for our local school years ago now he has become one of the elite receivers for the nfl first washington well maybe denver hmm have to check but i more then sure he is a prety big star.
    And there's no chance there could be more than one Brandon Lloyd in the US?

BTW you forgot San Fran.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

11. Racing Junk