DONT DEAL WITH lloydracing20... BRANDON LLOYD

Old 05-27-2011, 06:40 AM
harris93
SHOW GUEST

Default DONT DEAL WITH lloydracing20... BRANDON LLOYD

After a month of trying to get 2 wheels and 2 tires we had to get paypal involved to get out money back. it took a few weeks for him to say he sent them and than he said we rejected the package.... we never saw anything and our ups guy knows to leave our packages. he would never provide a tracking number to show it was shipped. when paypal tried to take the money out of his account the 1st time there were no funds.... they said they were gonna try again and if still none they will refund us the money and deal with it.
his profile says he lives in north carolina, but apparently the wheels and tires were in georgia... but when i called his wife answered and apparently she was in california.. just a little fishy....

word to the wise always go thru paypal so you know if anything does go wrong you can get your money back!!!

And dont buy anything from this Brandon Lloyd....
Old 05-27-2011, 10:11 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

NO INFO OR STINKING ADD ######## COME ON PEOPLE --IT DOES NOT DO ANY GOOD AT ALL TO POSTS NOTHING BUT NAMES !!!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2011, 02:41 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default paypal maybe coming around to help now

I am glad paypal is coming around, I have had problems with them in the past. They did not back me up at all.And when I expressed to them that I would not use them anymore they put a limit on my account on withdrawals. I had about 6k in my account and they told me I could only remove 500 at a time per month ????? I hope this is a good trend !!!! Maybe I will start using them again
Old 05-27-2011, 03:13 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I think Lively made it clear enough... "X2"
Old 05-28-2011, 09:10 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Just found this add, Looks like he is doing this to everyone !!

BEWARE ,Brandon lloyd, NC. Scammer !!!
lloydracing20

Ad #2217783 Posted:2011-05-28 08:42:37
This ad expires in 83 days.

Sent a $220.00 m/o out 25 days ago for 830 BG carb, Still waiting for it!! How many other buyers out there are waiting for parts from him? Will not return calls, He is telling me thru racingjunk his shop got robbed and they took everything!!!He said he sent M/O back to me!! I still have not seen it ! All i want is ad # 2196902 or my m/o back!

Seller Phone Number: 1 507 332 8896 1 507 332 8896
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Item Location: FARIBAULT, MN Get Directions To This City
Old 06-02-2011, 06:52 PM
harris93
SHOW GUEST

didn't know about posting ad # Ad #2185783 - Everythings gotta go.... paypal has tempted 2 times to take money out of his account and there was no money so they had to get it. I might see about letting them know about this. Maybe someone should talk to a laywer or contact the police but dont know where this dude actually is!