Talk about a scammer - How About Harold Camping!

Old 05-21-2011, 08:06 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Talk about a scammer - How About Harold Camping!

He scammed his followers for over $80 million in dooms day donations! Probably won't see him on Sunday! He'll be on some beach in South America laughing!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:59 AM
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Re: Talk about a scammer - How About Harold Camping!

Originally Posted by bobr
He scammed his followers for over $80 million in dooms day donations! Probably won't see him on Sunday! He'll be on some beach in South America laughing!
If they were ignorant enough to give him the money, I don't feel a thing for them :roll: :roll:

My world is still here
Old 05-22-2011, 10:03 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

if you really believed that it was gonna be judgement day then I have no sympathy. stupid is as stupid does...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-22-2011, 10:05 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Talk about a scammer - How About Harold Camping!

Originally Posted by 482
Originally Posted by bobr
If they were ignorant enough to give him the money, I don't feel a thing for them :roll: :roll:

My world is still here

x2
Old 05-23-2011, 03:41 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Scams

DAMN! Seems everyones got a Scam these days & the Ironic thing is people are Stupid enough to donate to them??Makes a person wonder where this old worlds going....Im an old guy & the worlds changed so much in my lifetime its unbelievable..When I was growing up if you had differences with someone you hooked it up & win or lose it got setteled..After that the odds were you ended up friends..Today you have a problem odds are they shoot you & you dont end up friends,probably dead..I had it made compared to todays children..JMO
Old 05-23-2011, 05:05 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Still waiting for the Great Pumpkin too aren't you Harold?

Scorp
Old 05-24-2011, 09:52 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

JMO: the Bible gives us all we need to know. "There will be false prophets" "no one will know the the day, time not even the Son"... sad that so many people were moved by Herald's arrogance & misguided prediction... when the Bible tells us exactly what to know & what will happen. It is not "confusing" as Herald was quoted after his prediction did not happen... but God is not the author of confusion or fear either (Bible says that too). Sad!!! People actually gave up savings to be deceived by this fool???? Amazing....

As if his prediction in 1994 that never happened was not a sign already!!! This guy was arrogant enough to predict Gods handy-work & take peoples money to promote this crap??? Shame.......
Old 05-27-2011, 07:48 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
JMO: the Bible gives us all we need to know. "There will be false prophets" "no one will know the the day, time not even the Son"... sad that so many people were moved by Herald's arrogance & misguided prediction... when the Bible tells us exactly what to know & what will happen. It is not "confusing" as Herald was quoted after his prediction did not happen... but God is not the author of confusion or fear either (Bible says that too). Sad!!! People actually gave up savings to be deceived by this fool???? Amazing....

As if his prediction in 1994 that never happened was not a sign already!!! This guy was arrogant enough to predict Gods handy-work & take peoples money to promote this crap??? Shame.......
you are correct Rigs the bible does say the son nor the highest Angel knows when the end of time will be...Time is not of God nor Heaven...Time is Man made !!!...5 minutes to god could be 1 million years to us and so on...... Praise his Holy Name !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "