Auburndale Speedway, Florida

Old 04-16-2011, 03:18 PM
fyre343
SHOW GUEST

Default Auburndale Speedway, Florida

As a racer on and off I decided to try it again and low and behold REX strikes. Pull in pay your entry fees 1st time out this year a new car and boom REX strikes. Tells me don't even unload, get Hoosier tires or go home. $440 in REX'S pocket. Well I am there for the fans not the money and I had a sponsor in the grandstands wanting to see me drive and maybe give me a check and I loaded and left. I can not and will not deal with the nonsense of REX and his "I'm not getting involved" lies. He is not management material and has no people skills. I now know why racers have left Auburndale speedway to never return. I hope everyone will share there stories with the public and we can get someone with some skills in there or a new owner. I do think Mr. Ken should hear about everybodies issues with the way things are handled at Auburndale Speedway and something can be done to fix this. Polk county needs the 90's back with both A-dale and Lakeland back up and running!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 03:37 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

:shock: :?:
Old 04-16-2011, 03:46 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

damn......are they telling you that you have to run hoosiers to run on their track.......? i tell them to kiss my ass if thats the case :wink:
Old 04-16-2011, 03:51 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by fast75vega
damn......are they telling you that you have to run hoosiers to run on their track.......? i tell them to kiss my ass if thats the case :wink:
And do ya have to buy them from REX ? :lol: :lol: WTH !

(Tells me don't even unload, get Hoosier tires or go home. $440 in REX'S pocket.)
Old 04-16-2011, 03:53 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

CONTROL BABY CONTROL ops:
MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY---I THINK I WOULD WALK AWAY FAST :wink:

SOUNDS LIKE THE NHRA !!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 05:25 PM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

WOW ?????