letsrunem is a scammer do not trust Mike McCormick in WI

Old 04-11-2011, 03:49 PM
LXTASY331
SHOW GUEST

Default letsrunem is a scammer do not trust Mike McCormick in WI

I sent him a cashiers check for $250 for an antiroll bar on March 20th, he cashed it on March 23rd and stopped answering my calls and turned his phone off. I had the police Dept go by his house and they told me he was there and told him to call me. Still have not received the bar or a call. Here is the ad
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/3...r-foxbody.html

His name is Mike McCormick and he goes by the username letsrunem. I can't believe that someone would do this, I thought all racing people were like a family. He is only 8 hours away but I don't want to drive up there just for $250. Anyway, for what it's worth, do not buy from him.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: letsrunem is a scammer do not trust Mike McCormick in WI

Originally Posted by LXTASY331
I sent him a cashiers check for $250 for an antiroll bar on March 20th, he cashed it on March 23rd and stopped answering my calls and turned his phone off. I had the police Dept go by his house and they told me he was there and told him to call me. Still have not received the bar or a call. Here is the ad

His name is Mike McCormick and he goes by the username letsrunem. I can't believe that someone would do this, I thought all racing people were like a family. He is only 8 hours away but I don't want to drive up there just for $250. Anyway, for what it's worth, do not buy from him.
You wouldnt be doing it just for yourself or $250; you'd be doing it for every other guy who has gotten ripped off by a scammer.

Like you said; racers are like family.

Scorp
Old 04-11-2011, 05:19 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: letsrunem is a scammer do not trust Mike McCormick in WI

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by LXTASY331

You wouldnt be doing it just for yourself or $250; you'd be doing it for every other guy who has gotten ripped off by a scammer.

Like you said; racers are like family.

Scorp
X2 :wink:
Old 04-11-2011, 05:26 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

thanks LXTASY331 8)

it is a good warning on this SCAMMER :evil:
Old 04-11-2011, 06:26 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Mike?

I Do BELEIVE that...............,If we were to Check?
This ISNT His 1st Time in the TURD BOWL!
I Purchased some Parts from Him YRS back,If You LOOK Up EXCUSE in the Dictionary?You'll See HIS PICTURE!!!

GOOD Luck!
Later
G :?
Old 04-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry to hear that. I would find out where he WORKS next. Try ruin his LIFE & CREDIBILITY for the principal of it.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Oh look, his phone number is on the ad, I will gladly start a calling and texting assault! heres his number if anybody else wants to join in 262-527-4157

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-12-2011, 01:10 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Oh look, his phone number is on the ad, I will gladly start a calling and texting assault! heres his number if anybody else wants to join in 262-527-4157
we need to get a bunch of us too all text him at the same time..... and see if we can over load his phone ....... :lol:
Old 04-12-2011, 01:14 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

its a cell phone for sure .....:lol:

(262) 527-4157
Cellular
Waukesha, WI
Old 04-13-2011, 08:20 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Just texted him, lets see if he replies...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -