Great Info

Old 03-31-2011, 10:47 AM
jerry
SHOW GUEST

Default Great Info

this is my 1st time on the forum, This past weekend I went to Alston Race Car Shop in Illinois for Dave Morgans Seminar (DoorSlammersHandbook)
It was 2 days And I regret not doing this sooner. Dave will answer any question you throw at Him, And Mike at Alston was so hospitable that he bought lunch for everybody both days !!! If you get the chance to do this, go for it, you will enjoy it very much.
Sincerely, Jerry
Old 03-31-2011, 11:27 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

So if you post the same thing, 4 different times, is it considered advertising :?: :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-31-2011, 12:08 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
So if you post the same thing, 4 different times, is it considered advertising :?: :roll:
thats what i was just thinking........ lmao
Old 04-01-2011, 05:43 AM
jerry
SHOW GUEST

Default Info SetUp

Hey I was only tying to share this info to others, It was Very Imformative and I thought others could benefit from it.

My First time on the forum and I have the cyber police on me ?
Old 04-01-2011, 01:40 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Info SetUp

Originally Posted by jerry
Hey I was only tying to share this info to others, It was Very Imformative and I thought others could benefit from it.

ain't nobody getting policed...Chris was just chitin around with ya...plus I cleaned up your Post to One only.

Also what did the class cost ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Info SetUp

Originally Posted by bjuice

ain't nobody getting policed...Chris was just chitin around with ya...plus I cleaned up your Post to One only.

Also what did the class cost ?

More good info. Chris chits around with everyone. Just chit back with him you will fit right in. Welcome to the forum. :wink:
Old 04-02-2011, 05:02 AM
jerry
SHOW GUEST

Default response

The seminar was $85 per day, I think it was well worth it. Its a small price for education. Jerry

heres the link so you can check it out,

http://www.davemorganseminars.com/
Old 04-02-2011, 06:03 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: response

The seminar was $85 per day, I think it was well worth it. Its a small price for education. Jerry

heres the link so you can check it out,

http://www.davemorganseminars.com/
I went to his website and was impressed. If he came closer to me I would take the two day course No Questions ask....a-lot of info is being covered n that 2 day program...you better have a feel going in....IMO

I think it would be fair to say his course IS not for begginners ,EXAMPLE ; someone that has never heard of what IC or wheel indexing is etc......I would say the class is for people that know the terminology and how to lay hands on it but cannot final execute the job.

They have a High Performance engine building course at one of our local Tech schools that would be awesome for people who have a good base knowledge of assembling engines and how they work..I called and spoke with the course instructor and he said they do not have time to teach people what firing order is and the smaller basic things that should be Known...such as Fire,Air,Fuel priniciple ETC...

with the S.C. lottery financial assistance the course can be taken very reasonably..Anyone who applys for Lottery Financial assistance in S.C. Gets a little money toward education no matter how much you make...I think this was the trade off in getting the lottery into S.C. a few years back

but getting back on track i think dave morgans class for that price is EXCELLENT !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-02-2011, 09:02 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome to the forum where all the nut's hang out :!: :shock: :shock:

Mark
Old 04-02-2011, 09:10 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

whose youse calling nutts :roll: :roll: :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -