Mike Chapman racing heads

Old 03-31-2011, 08:51 AM
camaro96
SHOW GUEST

Default Mike Chapman racing heads

I have a set of Brodix 10x heads for sbc that say Chapman Racing Heads on them. They have a bunch of #'s stamped on the front where the accessories would go. I was curious what these #'s mean and if anyone has any contact information for Mike Chapman? I googled him and found a # but the number I called is no longer any good. I would like to find out a bit more about these heads and if they are any good or not. Thank You
Old 03-31-2011, 01:38 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Can you post the #'s? i have a set of Brodix 10's also with #'s on them, i called Brodix to see what they meant. My are marked RP's FP's, SP's they mean raised intake ports, filed pushrod holes, and spead port exhaust., Mine are fully ported but i don't know by who, but they flow 314 CFM at .600 lift, with 2.150 int valves.

Is this the ph# you have, the site listed below it is a profile of the business. Don't know if he's still in business or not though.

Name: Chapman Racing Heads Inc
Phone: (801) 292-3909
Fax: (801) 292-3701
Address: 2261 South 1560 West

Woods Cross, UT 84087

http://www.manta.com/c/mm2mt6s/chapman-racing-heads

Zip.