Shipping

Old 03-30-2011, 05:26 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Shipping

I have a man that lives in canada wants to buy some parts from me and i would like to know the easiest way to ship them.

Thanks Rob
Old 03-30-2011, 06:01 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default shipping

If he can get accross the border, ship to a friend of his on the USA side and let him get it across. If he wants it bad enough, he will figure it out. If not, maybe you need to find someone in the USA that wants it?

As far as payment, a Canadian Postal Service money order can be cashed at our Post Offices, when they have enough cash to do it.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:18 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

the prob. i had was their is no tracking or time frame shipping to canada..... i shipped a few things over the border and the one guy got it 6 weeks later.... i live in niagara falls ny.... he lived right on the other side ... i could have throw from my house to his and got it faster.....lmao
Old 03-30-2011, 06:54 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Thanks for the info, he would realy like to have it and i dont want any problems with sending it or being posted as a scammer if he dont get in a reasonable amount of time. I dont want you dogs after me. :lol: :lol:

Thanks Robert

Palm Bay Fla.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:20 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

what part of canada?
Old 03-30-2011, 08:43 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

He lives in Mississauga,Ontario,Canada any help to try and get him the parts would be a great help. Its a BBC belt drive that he wants. I dont mind shipping it to someone close if he agrees.

Thanks Robert

If you or someone you know that we can trust would be of great help thanks.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:12 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

he is just over an hour north from me..... been there alot of times to race back in the day. tell him im 5 mins from the rainbow bridge in Niagara falls if he wants to pick it up. i will be leaving to make a round trip run to ft Lauderdale sat. morning.... gotta take a bunch of furniture down to my uncle's winter house and bring back some stuff for my grandmother.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:39 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Man that sounds great iam only 5 min. off 95 in Palm Bay Let me talk to him sounds like he can save some money and time.

Thanks for the help.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:46 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

yep... i know exactly where ya are... i got family from jacksonville to miami and everywhere in between. i was born in miami and my family has one of the biggest beauty supply whole sale business's in that area since the 1950's
Old 03-30-2011, 09:59 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

I am from miami N.W. 64th drive left back in 1976. I left a mesg. with smmythebull i will get back with you to let you know and agian thanks for all the help.

Robert

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -