Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nothing pisses me of worse....

Nothing pisses me of worse....

Nothing pisses me off worse then someone not having a price on there add,

you dont have a price thats fine, BUT when someone ask you what your price is DONT reply with ((( what are u willing to pay ))))

if u dont know what u have to have for your car your wasting everyones time

at least have a figure in mind ops:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    SO how much you want for those words? Are they pretty worn out? year? Do they leak anywhere?
    MAN-i wish you would put a price in your add?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    if you are intelligent enough to know what you are looking at you should also have a price in mind!
    shannon714

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    If they don't post a price, I pass them right by. If you don't have any idea of what you want for it, I'm not wasting my time dealing with you. I guess you could offer them $1 and see if they come up with a price.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    No price...no sale.....

Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion
    If they don't post a price, I pass them right by. If you don't have any idea of what you want for it, I'm not wasting my time dealing with you. I guess you could offer them $1 and see if they come up with a price.
    thats what im talking about, u ask them for a price and they say, what are u willing to pay, u make a offer and u piss them off, if u dont know what u want for your car then your not sure u want to sell the damn thing in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by lively
    SO how much you want for those words? Are they pretty worn out? year? Do they leak anywhere?
    MAN-i wish you would put a price in your add?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    what are u willing to pay..............

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I will also pass them right on by if no price :!: I do know that on moparts.com if you don't put a price they boot your ad :!:

Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    another that gets me the $1 then ask and its so out ragious wasnt worth my time
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    well-for the condition they look to be in i couldn't go much over 10,000 for um. Now if would throw in some government double talk i might go 25,000!! :lol: :lol:

would ya take a check on my uncle's bank account from nigeria? he is a VERY rich man :shock: