warning, don't deal with Raceface02 DWAYNE PARKER DanvilleVa

Old 03-24-2011, 05:03 AM
karltrin76
APPRENTICE

Default warning, don't deal with Raceface02 DWAYNE PARKER DanvilleVa

I bought a Horstman clutch from Raceface02 Dwayne Parker of Danville Va. He advertised and e-mailed me that this clutch was in "raceable Condition". I mailed him a money order for it and received the clutch a few days later. I dismantled it for cleaning and inspection only to find the main hub was cracked all along the keyway, the retainer ring that holds the weights was broken and the spring seat was also broken.
I had informed him of my findings and he said he would send me the parts to replace the damaged pieces. After many attempts to call him ( he is ducking my calls ) and several e-mails I get no responce.
My advise to everyone, ADVOID DEALING WITH RACEFACE02
DWAYNE PARKER OF DANVILLE VA.
If anyone here knows Mr. Parker, tell him I'll look him up when I go to SoBo in a few weeks.
I'll keep a watch on ebay as well, warn anyone there
Old 03-24-2011, 05:08 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well we have all dealt with this guy before...

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...face02&start=0

That forum is locked because it got off track but read the first couple of pages about that loser. :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-24-2011, 08:31 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Oh no he has gotten another one :!: :shock: I sent him a message let's see what this one does :!: :!:

Mark
Old 03-24-2011, 08:38 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Here is the best Dwayne Parker quote (as heathermanuel Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 pm):

"and by the way im not a scam artist. im just a guy thats unemployed and cant find a job. id say thats far from a scammer. be patient and i will get the seat to you. im sorry its took so long but i can not help it."

Now would he lie to YOU? to US?

Send cash and donations to Dwayne Parker and list it on your taxes as a charitable donation.

Yours truly the neighborhood AH,

Scorp
Old 03-24-2011, 09:17 AM
heathermanuel
APPRENTICE

Default clutch

i sent you an email telling you that i had another clutch, with bells. i told you that all you had to do was help me with the shipping. i never got a return email from you or nothing. all you had to do was return my email and let me know what you wanted to do. i have no problem sending you another clutch. and bells......so check your dam emails........
Old 03-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: clutch

Originally Posted by heathermanuel
i sent you an email telling you that i had another clutch, with bells. i told you that all you had to do was help me with the shipping. i never got a return email from you or nothing. all you had to do was return my email and let me know what you wanted to do. i have no problem sending you another clutch. and bells......so check your dam emails........
Geez, with your reputation, who can we believe? NOT YOU!!!

Old 03-24-2011, 09:53 AM
heathermanuel
APPRENTICE

Default lol

you queers are 2 funny. get a life you dam morons. everyone i have sold to has received there parts..........end of statement.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:56 AM
heathermanuel
APPRENTICE

Default hey

hey scorpion..........same to you. come on over and get in my face. you keyboard hiding puss. your the one on here saying this crap in your forums...your an attention whore no doubt. good luck hiding!
Old 03-24-2011, 10:14 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hey

hey scorpion..........same to you. come on over and get in my face. you keyboard hiding puss. your the one on here saying this crap in your forums...your an attention whore no doubt. good luck hiding!
LOL

Scorp
Old 03-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hey

you better watch out Scorp, I think Heather is mad at you! If he threatens to come kick your azz, the good thing is it will take MONTHS for him to get there :!: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -