Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 42 days and still no valve covers?

42 days and still no valve covers?

How long would you wait for custom BBC valve covers from a company that has them listed on RJ?

I have been waiting 42 days now and have called multiple times over the last two weeks. They charged my credit card immediatly when i called. I have gotten the "they will be there by saturday" 2 times now.... I am patient and understand they are customs but 42 days?!....

I dont want to give out there name yet becuse im sure they are a very reptuable company and will send me a tracking number shortly..........

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    More info please, Ad # name of whom you paid :!:

Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: 42 days and still no valve covers?

Quote Originally Posted by spooleliminator
    How long would you wait for custom BBC valve covers from a company that has them listed on RJ?

I have been waiting 42 days now and have called multiple times over the last two weeks. They charged my credit card immediatly when i called. I have gotten the "they will be there by saturday" 2 times now.... I am patient and understand they are customs but 42 days?!....

I dont want to give out there name yet becuse im sure they are a very reptuable company and will send me a tracking number shortly..........
    42 Days and NO PARTS............?
    Tell You what?Send ME a PM and I WILL DROP THE Name!Because I SPENT Lots of Dollars and WANT to know along w/Many OTHERS!
    Its Spelled---BULLSHIT!!!
    I'll be waiting for the INFO?
    Later
    G :x

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    put their name on here and stop waiting to expose them---HONESTLY --WE CAN HELP YOU !!!!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I will go out on a limb here :!: If you are talking about who i think you are talking about look at this first :!: :!: This guy is a straight shooter :!:

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=14474

Mark
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    AND if it is someone we know we can find out the reasons behind the holdup on parts 8)

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

WHy Post?

I dont understand,why post the complaint but not the company? If your sure they are a good company & are going to send you a tracking# Why not wait to post them? Without all the info theres nothing anyone here can help you with..If I waited 42 days for anything I paid for they would have been posted & could respond to the post in person as to why it takes so long to provide goods paid for...JMO

Re: WHy Post?

Quote Originally Posted by wlpatterson
    I dont understand,why post the complaint but not the company? If your sure they are a good company & are going to send you a tracking# Why not wait to post them? Without all the info theres nothing anyone here can help you with..If I waited 42 days for anything I paid for they would have been posted & could respond to the post in person as to why it takes so long to provide goods paid for...JMO
    *****They took care of everything ****

But it did take a long time!!

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    I do have them build custom valve covers for me and have for a few years now.

And i have talked to him a few time's about these delays on getting covers done it is also causing me problems because i can only tell my customers what he tells me .
    I have two customers right now that has not received there covers and i am having a hard time getting him on the phone i have tried to call this morning and no luck getting a hold of him.

If he can't assure me that this problem taken care of i will have to find another company to build covers for me i can not have these kind of issue's this is my living not a hobby.
    If i can help you in anyway please let me know and i will do all i can.

Quote Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
    I do have them build custom valve covers for me and have for a few years now.

And i have talked to him a few time's about these delays on getting covers done it is also causing me problems because i can only tell my customers what he tells me .
    I have two customers right now that has not received there covers and i am having a hard time getting him on the phone i have tried to call this morning and no luck getting a hold of him.

If he can't assure me that this problem taken care of i will have to find another company to build covers for me i can not have these kind of issue's this is my living not a hobby.
    If i can help you in anyway please let me know and i will do all i can.
    Thank you for your response i apprecite it. I have been going through the same thing, even when i call they say he is busy or with another customer or out racing ect ect.