**PLEASE** Do me a favor

Old 02-23-2011, 11:01 AM
sirswapsalot
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default **PLEASE** Do me a favor

i am only asking the guys i have delt with on here because they know im honest (about 30 somthing)

if u want to that is great,

This guy BUGZY had me go on a 6 hour trip to waste my time and money lieing to me

when he showed up with this car, it was allready hot on the trailer (after him driving 4 hours) hugh.

this lo milage trans plant with less the 100 miles is

rattling,
blowing oil out the dipstick tube
blowing oil out the valve cover gasket
leaking antifreeze out the pass side header

He tells me it was not doing that when he loaded it on the trailer, WTF.

i [posted a add about him and had 7 other guys come forward and say he screwed them over to on cars, motors, and cranks

he even did a motor swap in a car on the trade, night before.

this guy is a peice of work

anyway go to this add 2138050 and go to the bottom of the page and report it unapropriate,

at least he wont be able to scre anyone else over,

he fails to mention in the add (besides the motor
1 crossmember welded in
2 trunk replaced with big sheet of steel
3 1/4 panels put on top of old ones,
4 glass dont work.
5 drivers door skinn coming off

i hate anyone to drive over 30 min to look at this car

guys we have to stick togather and get rid of these guys,

here is the add again 2138050
Old 02-23-2011, 11:40 AM
bugzzy1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Damn this SUCKS!! Please folks..don't get me mixed up with him. I have a Jeep for sale on here.
Thanks all
Old 02-23-2011, 11:56 AM
sirswapsalot
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default sorry about that

ya this guy profile is just BUGZY hope this did not cause u a prob
Old 02-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Bad deal.

I noticed in the pictures that you can see the trunk is suspect looking. Why do people often times advertise a decent car there is no air cleaner in the pic???? "Less than 100 miles" but no air cleaner??? Really???

Beyond that, it is hard to say what is unfair without knowing what this guy wants to get out of the car. If he was asking 25K, I would agree he is smoking something. If he wanted to trade for a 5K car, that is a different story. I did not see a price on the car?

The 1/4's on top of each other would really bug me... sorry you had to go through that.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

I hate when they only show small pic's of car and not the whole thing. Looks like he is hiding something to me.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:21 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

I read the add and its not even his car :?: :roll:
Old 02-24-2011, 07:05 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well seem's ''Bugzy'' got rid of the car;;

sirswapsalot well i just got screwed by BUGZY (profile name) this guy is a peace of work, i put a add on here about him and he had it removed, since that add was on here i had 7 more guys on rj come forward and say he screwed them on cars, motors, cranks, this guy needs kicked off RJ. U cant tell me u didint know a car was knocking, and leaking antifreeze out the exhaust and blowby out the dipstick tube when u load it on the trailer. he said wow, it wasnt doing that when i loaded it on the trailer. everyone beware of bugzy.

Mark
Old 02-25-2011, 05:03 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Ok as you all can tell i have been talking to ''Bugzy'' here is his responses to me;

bugzy To: mopar1968 Date: 2011-02-25 00:20:19
Subject: Re: /////////// Bike for Sale or Trade //////////
Re: Ad #2140025 - /////////// Bike for Sale or Trade //////////

I did try to send him a message, but he has me blocked. I'm not worry about it. I brought it home and took it to a mec. They adjusted the values. It has a solid lift cam. I stad a night, before he got there. I did start it. Yes it was still warm when I met him, It was cold and there was conderstation from the exu. The mec. said that normal for a Big Block when it cold out. It does not leak any oil, and for the blowby. The value covers had plugs in them for some reason not breathers. The mec. said that was a NO/NO. It built up pressure in the crank case. Like I said its my uncles car. I'm just trying to sell it for him. The car runs great now, and for Dav. he sould have known all of this since the gooorule of cars. Maybe he sould have told me what was right, and what was wrong. Instead in gets on here and talks about me like a dog after he shacks my hand when he left.

On [2011-02-25 00:03:58] mopar1968 wrote:
> Maybe you need to talk to him. Your name is all over the forum as a scammer ! Did you try to trade the car? The engine was hot when you arrived with it. It was leaking oil,coolant? Here is his name ''sirswapsalot''
> The other one is ''janetpullin''
> On [2011-02-25 00:00:53] bugzy wrote:
> > I dont even know what he is talking about. I have not sold any cars or motors on RJ. I traded a new recondition crank with papers to a guy for a delay box. I had a bad deal on here with a set of wheels on here before, one of them was bent, and I didnt know about it. I never put them on my car, but that done and over with. Matter of fact I bought a set of coilovers off of the same guy. Thats all good now. But with Dav. I cant tell you...yes he was unhappy, and I told him that I was sorry. He tryed to low ball me on the car, butthe car belongs to my uncle. I couldnt do that... I see that you put that bull shit in your profile too. Thanks, I app. that.
> >
> > On [2011-02-24 23:48:36] mopar1968 wrote:
> > > What about the ones over in the forum you tried to get? are they bitches also?
> > >
> > > On [2011-02-24 23:46:28] bugzy wrote:
> > > >
> > > > No, for your infomation I still have it. Why would you ever say that to me. You dont know me or my uncles car. The guy is a little bitch!
> > > >
> > > > On [2011-02-24 23:41:40] mopar1968 wrote:
> > > > > Well i see you finally ripped someone off on that car you had !!
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > sirswapsalot well i just got screwed by BUGZY (profile name) this guy is a peace of work, i put a add on here about him and he had it removed, since that add was on here i had 7 more guys on rj come forward and say he screwed them on cars, motors, cranks, this guy needs kicked off RJ. U cant tell me u didint know a car was knocking, and leaking antifreeze out the exhaust and blowby out the dipstick tube when u load it on the trailer. he said wow, it wasnt doing that when i loaded it on the trailer. everyone beware of bugzy.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >