RH2 radio warrning

Old 02-09-2011, 06:27 AM
DWC40
SHOW GUEST

Default RH2 radio warrning

I had a problem a while back with my radios. they needed to be gone though and tuned up... I got a hold of RH2. I took them in and dropped them off for them to check them out.. they told me that 3 of the six were bad. But, I could use them as a trade in on some new ones! I agreed to the deal and waited for them to be shipped back home to me...
Once I got them back I realized that the 3 (new radios) were not new! and not only that they werent even the same freq, as the other 3.... As you can imagine I was very unhappy!!!! I called back (on Friday night. I had a race on Saturday) to RH2 and talked to the owner Brad, he told me he would talk to Mike (the person I delt with) and get back to me on Monday. He has never called me back! I called back on Tuesday and talked to mike. he said he told me they were used and there was nothing he was going to do about it!
I have tried repeatedly to get back ahold of Brad (the owner) and he is avoiding my phone calls!!!
They will promise you the moon and deliver junk and leave you holding the bag!!!!
They are not to be trusted at all... these people are cons...
any questions?
my name is Dave Coonfield and my number is 910-916-8326....
Old 02-09-2011, 07:52 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: RH2 radio warrning

Originally Posted by fast40
I had a problem a while back with my radios. they needed to be gone though and tuned up... I got a hold of RH2. I took them in and dropped them off for them to check them out.. they told me that 3 of the six were bad. But, I could use them as a trade in on some new ones! I agreed to the deal and waited for them to be shipped back home to me...
Once I got them back I realized that the 3 (new radios) were not new! and not only that they werent even the same freq, as the other 3.... As you can imagine I was very unhappy!!!! I called back (on Friday night. I had a race on Saturday) to RH2 and talked to the owner Brad, he told me he would talk to Mike (the person I delt with) and get back to me on Monday. He has never called me back! I called back on Tuesday and talked to mike. he said he told me they were used and there was nothing he was going to do about it!
I have tried repeatedly to get back ahold of Brad (the owner) and he is avoiding my phone calls!!!
They will promise you the moon and deliver junk and leave you holding the bag!!!!
They are not to be trusted at all... these people are cons...
any questions?
my name is Dave Coonfield and my number is 910-916-8326....
Just curious- if you took them in why did radios need to be shipped back? Wouldn't you want to pick them up?

Couldn't you just drop in and see them face-to-face?

S
Old 08-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Nitro2way
SHOW GUEST

Default RH2Way

Was something worked out to your satisfaction with Mr.Smith?

Not all sellers deal in that manner. I can't do anything about not being new radios but I can do something about programming all your radios together. As a show of good faith and to promote the Dealer and RJ relationship. I would be willing to Program your radios together at no charge to you.

Dan Brown RJ Dealer Chitown Race Products (user name Competitionpower). 708-675-2089