why?

Old 02-06-2011, 06:04 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

Default why?

due to my health i backed off of using the computer at nite so not much rj. i come back and find the people i like are fighting like inlaws. what the hell happened.ive tried to read back some threads but it just gets confusing.im at a loss.hell i like most of yall on rj and i come back and its like eveyone is made at each other, people leaving.WHAT HAPPENED.someone tell me please. if you cant tell me here pm me or email me.at [email protected] and tell me there. thanks ken
Old 02-06-2011, 06:28 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: why?

Originally Posted by outlaw256
due to my health i backed off of using the computer at nite so not much rj. i come back and find the people i like are fighting like inlaws. what the hell happened.ive tried to read back some threads but it just gets confusing.im at a loss.hell i like most of yall on rj and i come back and its like eveyone is made at each other, people leaving.WHAT HAPPENED.someone tell me please. if you cant tell me here pm me or email me.at [email protected] and tell me there. thanks ken
Ken here is the Thread that got all this Started, Read thru the 1st five Post and you will have the meat of what happened , the rest is just insult to injury.
Bottom line Rudy made a Post I came in Joking around notice the (lol) in my post and Rudy went off from there..if you will pull up Rudy's name and do a search on his post over the last year you will see he has a pattern of going off and personal attacking members and even the owner of the Site.

and to Sum it up there is only One person that has truly left the site and it was not over this situation...the rest of the guys on one of these threads threatened to quit but they have not..

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-06-2011, 06:40 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

You know I would tell you what all happened but I really cant. I am kinda in the same boat as you. I tried to make sense of it all but I could only kinda figure out a little bit of it. For the most part I was confused.

I also wasnt coming on here everyday and it was like this.

Sorry i couldnt help.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:07 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

outlaw, it was like "huevos rancheros", what a mess :?
Old 02-06-2011, 09:08 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

you can't make sense out of something that makes no sense at all. Just wish some guys would just metal up and quit acting like old wash women. :roll:
Old 02-06-2011, 09:16 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

???

Don't have a clue :roll:
Old 02-06-2011, 10:25 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i read and read and re read that post. i see nothing that should have sent rudy over the top.but i do know and under stand what he has been going thru.but still no reason to fly offon the people who care for him.i do not want to open old wounds so i will say no more on this bjuice , i have always thought you were fair with everyone and seem to be pretty damn honest.i will always, even thou we have never met or even talked, will have only love and respect for what rudy and his family have sacraficed for us. i hope in time he can lay down his anger.the rest of you are just CRAZY as hell lol
Old 02-06-2011, 10:29 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

x2-- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-06-2011, 10:32 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

X3
Old 02-06-2011, 10:41 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
You know I would tell you what all happened but I really cant. I am kinda in the same boat as you. I tried to make sense of it all but I could only kinda figure out a little bit of it. For the most part I was confused.

I also wasnt coming on here everyday and it was like this.

Sorry i couldnt help.
x4

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -