MARK HUELSKAMP, AKA-BAD1963,BAD1968 HAS BEEN THROWNOUT OF RJ

Old 02-04-2011, 05:32 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default MARK HUELSKAMP, AKA-BAD1963,BAD1968 HAS BEEN THROWNOUT OF RJ

FINALLY JUSTICE IS BEING SERVED , THANK YOU RACINGJUNK FOR KICKING THIS SCAMMER OUT OF RJ AND PROTECTING AND LOOKING AFTER YOUR MEMBERS INTRESTS . THIS IS GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY , ONE LESS LOWLIFE ON RACINGJUNK...FULL STORY IS LISTD ON MY OTHER POST.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good Job RJ!!! Justice!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 03:05 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THANK YOU RJ!!!! :lol: :lol:
Old 02-04-2011, 05:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Just remember you Guys tell the story of the scammer on the forum, Report it to PJ on the Classifieds..I been here over 8 yrs and never not known the classifieds not to Boot someone off if they were a PROVEN cheat !

Dennis did you send PJ a Message/E-mail expressing your gratitude for Booting this lowlife ? I doubt he would know the heart felt gratitude if its not sent to him over on the classifieds or an E-mail to RJ Support

Trust me he Has heard enough Bitching from a select few over the last year/weeks/Month's/Days..( lol ) I am sure he would appreciate to hear your positive kind words.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-04-2011, 06:07 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

I JUST SENT PJ A PM THANKING HIM FOR RACINGJUNK DOING THE RIGHT THING..I WAS COMMUNICATING WITH MR. RENAUD , NEVER TALKED TO PJ , BUT I THANK HIM ALSO ...THANKS EVERYBODY FOR YOUR MESSAGES., NOW IF I CAN JUST ONLY GET PAID IEM NOT GIVING UP ON COLLECTING... MARK HUELSKAMP SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT HE MESSED WITH THE WRONG GUY... :lol: :lol:
Old 02-04-2011, 06:13 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rosameelpito
I JUST SENT PJ A PM THANKING HIM FOR RACINGJUNK DOING THE RIGHT THING..I WAS COMMUNICATING WITH MR. RENAUD , NEVER TALKED TO PJ , BUT I THANK HIM ALSO ...THANKS EVERYBODY FOR YOUR MESSAGES., NOW IF I CAN JUST ONLY GET PAID IEM NOT GIVING UP ON COLLECTING... MARK HUELSKAMP SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT HE MESSED WITH THE WRONG GUY... :lol: :lol:

Renaud is PJ. He is a very fair and smart guy

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/117

RacingJunk.com started back in 1998 when Ryan Maturski (AKA: RyanJunk) and Paul Renaud (AKA: PJ) decided that the Internet needed a place that racers and enthusiasts could create a community where they would be able to buy, sell and trade anything and everything racecar related. Ten years later RacingJunk.com has gone from an idea in North Adams, Massachusetts to a global reality. With over 350,000 members we have become the largest online racing classified site, and you, a RacingJunk.com member, have made us who we are today.

Old 02-04-2011, 06:33 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

thanks BRIAN---GREAT IDEA- I just sent him a message about MARK HUELSKAMP on his contact thanking him :lol:
one down and more to come :shock: 8) 8)
Old 02-04-2011, 06:37 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rosameelpito
what you need to check into is an Execution of Judgement. Most counties offer this process thru the local Sheriffs office. What happens is you are issued a Judgement by a Magistrate or Judge you take the Judgemnt to the local Sheriffs office and they will perform an Execution. This includes the Sheriffs office doing real property searches and titled collateral. the properyt is then Seized and sold at a public auction and applied toward your Judgement..This includes taking the person's House if its paid off. the only thing you have to do here is the House must sell for Over 50k and the 50k goes to the defendant off the top and the rest goes to you...I will look up an Execution here in our local county and post for you to see how it works

Many people do not know about this act.. Judgements alone you must record in the local RMC office Jydgement scroll....2nd it will attach to REAL PROPERTY but the kicker is you will not collect on it until the Defendant sells his home or refinances it.

Old 02-04-2011, 06:47 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

THANK YOU BJUICE, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. THE SAME LAWFIRM THAT I HIRED TO GO AFTER MARK HUELSKAMP , IS TAKING CARE OF COLLECTING , IEM SURE THEY ARE DOING WHAT YOU SUGGESTED , BUT ILL CHECK WITH MY ATTORNEY , THANKS AGAIN BJUICE
Old 02-04-2011, 06:52 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

here is a link that explains the execution just in case and for anyone else that may benefit in the future from this action.

http://www.courts.state.ny.us/ithaca...Judgement.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -