Does any body know mrtroy???

Old 01-24-2011, 05:39 PM
bugzy
SHOW GUEST

Default Does any body know mrtroy???

Does any body know mrtroy??? He's wanting to trade with me. Look at my Ad #2108842 and read the questions and answers. Thanks, Bugzy

As of 1/25/2011, I deleted my ad. mrtroy has shipped his trade to me with a tracking number. I hope eveything works out with this trade...
8)
Old 01-28-2011, 06:40 AM
sxfreak2002
APPRENTICE

Default mrtroy

well i just sold him a trany and his money is good so im sure everything else is ok. he seems like a trustworthy person i spoke with him on the phone. and he seemed like a very honest person.i would say you would be ok with him.but one transaction doesnt mean they will all be the same.i would but thats up to you.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:07 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Does any body know mrtroy???

Originally Posted by bugzy
Does any body know mrtroy??? He's wanting to trade with me. Look at my Ad #2108842 and read the questions and answers. Thanks, Bugzy

As of 1/25/2011, I deleted my ad. mrtroy has shipped his trade to me with a tracking number. I hope eveything works out with this trade...
8)
Troy Thompson,
I have dealt w/and been to His Shop SEVERALS Times over the Last 5-6 Years,never had any Problems!
He is a Busy Engine Builder,that Always has ALOT of Builds going on!
Later
G 8)
Old 01-30-2011, 05:57 AM
bugzy
SHOW GUEST

Default With the Trade

Upadate: The trade went very good. Its very hard to trust anybody on here, that you dont know. Troy is a man of his word. the trade went great! Thanks Troy if your reading this...
Bugzy